Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by babynessie_18 »

xx-topaz wrote:I really love Rosalie and Emmett, I wish there was more of their relationship on screen, we barely even see them interact! I know the focus is on Bella and Edward, and there is barely enough time to get all of important scenes in. But Emmett and Rosalie have such an intense physical relationship, which I guess is what I relate to most out of all of the other Twilight couples. But I'd love to read a Stephenie Meyer spin off with Emmett and Rosalie in it.

;) I totally agree! It's nice to read about comments from someone who loves Emmett and Rosalie's physical relationship. I hope they'd make it into a movie or separate book. Everything about each Cullen couple, well ofcourse except Edward and Bella.
-babynessie_18-
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

'i would love it if there was like a little novella of how Rosalie's and Emmett's relationship formed, I always wondered if it was something that was instant, or if there was some sort of build up to it. I did read a fan fiction a while ago that was focused on how the Emmet and Rosalie relationship formed and it was awesome, I think it was called something like Blame the beauty, but definitely check it out if you can find it.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
babynessie_18
Wandering Through Town

Post by babynessie_18 »

xx-topaz wrote:'i would love it if there was like a little novella of how Rosalie's and Emmett's relationship formed, I always wondered if it was something that was instant, or if there was some sort of build up to it. I did read a fan fiction a while ago that was focused on how the Emmet and Rosalie relationship formed and it was awesome, I think it was called something like Blame the beauty, but definitely check it out if you can find it.

wowwww. that makes 2 of us.. :swoon: i also wanna know how Emmett feels whenever Rosalie envies Bella cause she's human. Another weird but super cool thing is Emmett is totally cool with being a vampire. ;) I love them so much.
-babynessie_18-
jeremi08
Settled in Forks

Post by jeremi08 »

Rosalie's and Emmett's Forever! James and Victoria? Nah... too common... :D
I live in a world with no dreams.