Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I chose Alice and Jasper because I love their dynamic together, but Kate and Garrett (that might be spelled wrong, sorry if it is) are extremely cute too!

And you just don't get much from Carlisle/Esme.

Rosalie annoys me with how she is with Emmett. Although I think Emmett with her is so cute.

Emily and Sam would come to mind if a lot later someone said couples. They are such a small part...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Itdoesntmatter
Wandering Through Town

Post by Itdoesntmatter »

Umm, Alice and Jasper! I love them both soo much. I think they're just soo perfect together, Alice is such a doll, she totally saved Jazz, and Jasper is just such a southern gentleman, hes so protective of her even though she doesnt need it.

After them I think Rosalie and Emmett. Rose needs Em so much, if she didnt have him I dread to think how mean she could be, and you can tell she does love him even tho she enjoys attention from others. And I have serious respect for Em for putting up with her vanity! lol
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back since 1901

Team Jasper: Theres nothing like a shot of Southern Comfort
twilightpoint
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilightpoint »

Emmett/Rosalie. Rosalie seems wild and looks like Emmett is the only one than can tame her. :)
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

Alice and Jasper are my favorite non-Bella/Edward couple. I even have a love theme for them. ("You Found Me" by the Fray) My second would have to be Carlisle and Esme. And my third would have to be Kate and Garrett. I'm a sucker for romance so I just about have a top 20 list of my favorite couples, and just for the Twilight series (Obivously I won't be sharing that list.) But those are my top 3. :D
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
mrs0cullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by mrs0cullen »

ALICE AND JASPER by far. :D i love how alice and jasper are more formal :?: if that makes any sense. they don't hide their love, but don't make that prounounced. they make it look a little more innocent. i'm sorry if this doesn't make sense :cry: i do that alot :D
TWILIGHT
giving hope to clumsy girls everywhere...including me
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

I love Emmet and Rosalie's relationship! you don't get to see much of it but I feel like they would do anything for each other even the silliest stupidest things (like marrying Rosalie every few years just to make her happy) and I think the story of how she saved him and he heard her voice while he was being changed is so sweet!

I also thought that the quil and claire situation was cute...weird but...it makes sense. I imagine it would be like having a best friend your whole life and then one day realizing you truely loved them. there is something so comforting and sweet about that.

also I really love charlie so i wanted to hear more about him and sue! I love charlie and I want him to be happy, they are a cute couple that didnt get ANY attention "the wherewolve's mom and the vampire's dad"
Team Edward Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Team Edward Girl »

mrs0cullen wrote:ALICE AND JASPER by far. :D i love how alice and jasper are more formal :?: if that makes any sense. they don't hide their love, but don't make that prounounced. they make it look a little more innocent. i'm sorry if this doesn't make sense :cry: i do that alot :D
I totally get what you mean. They make it clear enough that people like Jessica Stanley know they're together but they don't flaunt it. That's one of the things I love about them too!

Another thing I've noticed is how much Alice and Jasper are like Bella and Edward. Even though Alice can defend herself just fine, Jasper wouldn't let her near a fight if he could help it. And for Edward, even after Bella could defend herself just as well as he could, he wouldn't want her to be in a fight. Also it was said in Midnight Sun that Jasper & Alice seemed like they could read each other's minds, and of course Edward can't read Bella's mind, but they always seem to know what the other is thinking. Sorry I know it's a NON-Bella&Edward board, but one of the biggest reasons I love Alice and Jasper, is because their relationship has so much in common with Bella and Edward's. Bella are my favorite romantic couple EVER. Alice and Jasper come in 2nd. Sorry for the long post.
"I see you lying next to me with words I thought I'd never speak; awake and unafraid asleep or dead" -Famous Last Words" My Chemical Romance
watchoverme
Settled in Forks

Post by watchoverme »

Alice and Jasper...and not just because of my infinite love for Alice. :D They complement each other so well - her endless energy and his more laid back, calm demeanor. Their exchanges are so cute, and they way Alice looks out for Jasper kills me. The scene in NM on the plane...tears. How much she cares for him is so evident, but they are so much quieter about it than the others it seems.
Megan

4 Books. 2360 Pages. Worth every second.

Before you, my life was like a moonless night...
Emmett+Me=Magic!!!
Settled in Forks

Post by Emmett+Me=Magic!!! »

Kate and Garrett are so cute together! I think it is so cool how they found each other at the Cullen's house witnessing against the Volturi. And I think Garrett will fit into the Denali coven very well.
Dylan
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Dylan »

I think alice and jasper are winzing
Got A Draft, I would love to read it!
Searching for the a girl that will laugh at every stupid joke I tell. Who I want to hold until the end of time. The girl who I can call mine and who will call me her's... she is out there... I know...
-Dylan