Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

Almost Bella
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by Almost Bella »

From the ones to chose from it would be Alice/Jasper, but my favorite human pair is Angela/Ben I don't know why but the sound perfect for each other. But Alice/Jasper are soul mates that found each other not because they were human but because they where vampires that had special gift to lead them together.
Wish.I.may
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Wish.I.may »

I loved Kate and Garrett.
Before that though, it was Alice and Jasper.
I just love them to death.
formally, Ostentatious6277
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

This one is extremely hard. I love love love Jasper.. him and Carlisle are the only Cullens i actually like. So i would say Alice and Jasper...but im jealous of Alice. Haha. And i would say Sam and Emily, but im jealous of Emily because I want to be imprinted on a werewolf (particually Seth). Sooo...i'd probably have to go with Kate and Garret. I love Garret haha, and they just have a random relationship, but a good one. :]
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
clariissaa
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by clariissaa »

Alice and Jasper.
Because they're cool like that =D
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Alice & Jasper....cause Alice gave him hope :mrgreen: so cute
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
waiting for a meteor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by waiting for a meteor »

Alice and Jasper - They are just so cute together. Plus I like them being each others happy end to their sad stories.
No Rose, your backside is not getting any bigger – its frozen in time, remember?
Parallel evolution? My Twin = darkrider
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

So I see I'm with the majority for Alice and Jasper. There relationship is so deep and spiritual without being intense really, I'm jealous.
And it may seem weird but I am so excited about Jacob and Renesme I want to pick up the non-existant book Stephenie has written starting seven years into the future and read an amazing story about them. (with all the old gang of course)
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.
FreckleFacedGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by FreckleFacedGirl »

Well i've loved Alice and Jasper from the start, but i have to say i absolutely LOVED Kate and Garret at the end of BD.!!! It was really the first couple we've gotten to see fall in love in the books besides Edward and Bella( not counting imprinting ). And to whoever said that they thought Jake and Leah were gonna end up together I totally agree! I think that would of been cool, even though i do love Jacob and Renesmee. Also, what about Charlie and Sue!!?? That was a bit of a shocker to me :o ...
AlkalineGabi
Settled in Forks

Post by AlkalineGabi »

Alice/Jasper cause thats true love. I love Jasper's struggles and how Alice deals with him and her own power(how the family rely on her alot because of it). Jasper's story in Eclipse makes me happy and sad at the same time.
Sleepwalking in Hollywood.I'm gonna steer clear.Burn up in your atmosphere.
Our Icy Affection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Our Icy Affection »

Almost Bella wrote:From the ones to chose from it would be Alice/Jasper, but my favorite human pair is Angela/Ben I don't know why but the sound perfect for each other. But Alice/Jasper are soul mates that found each other not because they were human but because they where vampires that had special gift to lead them together.
That's exactly what i was thinking! They are the most hmmm passionate? about each other. Alice would rather lie and risk Bella, Edward , and her life to save Jaspers. that's amazing, what alice did.

But they didn't put my favorite one on there. Seth and ME! I'm just in love with Seth. sigh. They better not make him really ugly in the movie, or else i'm hunting down the producers. just kidding, but i might :D
~The name's Affection, Our Icy Affection, but you can call me Icy for short~