Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

Almost Bella
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by Almost Bella »

Our Icy Affection wrote:
Almost Bella wrote:From the ones to chose from it would be Alice/Jasper, but my favorite human pair is Angela/Ben I don't know why but the sound perfect for each other. But Alice/Jasper are soul mates that found each other not because they were human but because they where vampires that had special gift to lead them together.
That's exactly what i was thinking! They are the most hmmm passionate? about each other. Alice would rather lie and risk Bella, Edward , and her life to save Jaspers. that's amazing, what alice did.

But they didn't put my favorite one on there. Seth and ME! I'm just in love with Seth. sigh. They better not make him really ugly in the movie, or else i'm hunting down the producers. just kidding, but i might :D
Yeah, I agree Seth is my other favorite person, well werewolve, and I love him too. I think that he needs a happy ending also, but with someone he LOVES not imprinting because although you find happyness you might not really love them.
Daydreamer89
Settled in Forks

Post by Daydreamer89 »

My favorite couple is Alice and Jasper because they are just so cute and I love how much they care for each other. My second favorite would have to be Kate and Garrett. So adorable!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

i love jasper, therefor alice and jasper are my favorite. but i kind of grown onto garret and kate cause its unexpected love... ;)
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

I definitly love Alice and Jasper! They are so cute! Alice is like my favorite character and I would just love to meet Jasper so yeah. I love Jasper's ability the most and he just draws you in so much that you can't help but love him. I think since his character is so mysterious, people tend to love him more, you know, to get to know him more. Or, at least, that's my opinion. I don't know what I would do if something were to ever happen to them! :shock: Lol, my life would practically stop. Haha, Alice and Jasper are the best.

By the way, there's this really cute picture on photobucket that someone made, and it's this picture:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/alic ... 0/JA-2.jpg

Aw, so cute! And funny!
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
MindReader
Settled in Forks

Post by MindReader »

omg garrett and kate lol that was surprising, i always imagined Garrett kinda like an old-ish man like in his mid to late fourties, and kate a really young, hot, teen, but then again, ur not really restricted by age wen ur a....VAMPIRE! :D
Mom dropped him alot when he was a baby. Leah told me.
On his head, apparently.
He used to gnaw on the crib bars, to.
Lead poisoning?
Looks like it, Leah thought.
Seth snorted. Funny. Why don't you two shut up and sleep?
LOL xD
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I absolutely LOVE Alice and Jasper! They are just so perfect. I like how she normally comforts him, not the other way around.

They are so cute :D
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I absolutely adore Carlisle and Esme, mostly because of their story. I mean, Carlisle waited for SO LONG. I'm sure he was lonely and even after changing Edward wanted another relationship other than father/son. Then Esme was so miserable and Carlisle saves her, it's so sweet. And the fact that they have never lost their love (which none of the couples have either, but this one stands out to me). I love their mother/father roles and it seems to just bond them more than the others, having these sons and daughters to care for, worry over, be proud of together. I think their bond is strongest, at least just from watching through Bella's POV.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
rheiders
Settled in Forks

Post by rheiders »

GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:I definitly love Alice and Jasper! They are so cute! Alice is like my favorite character and I would just love to meet Jasper so yeah. I love Jasper's ability the most and he just draws you in so much that you can't help but love him. I think since his character is so mysterious, people tend to love him more, you know, to get to know him more. Or, at least, that's my opinion. I don't know what I would do if something were to ever happen to them! :shock: Lol, my life would practically stop. Haha, Alice and Jasper are the best.

By the way, there's this really cute picture on photobucket that someone made, and it's this picture:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/alic ... 0/JA-2.jpg

Aw, so cute! And funny!
Thank you so much! I've been trying to put my finger on what I love so much about Jazz for a very long time, and you just answered that for me! And that picture is so adorable!

By the way, Alice/Jasper all the way! Although, I love Garrett and Kate too!
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

Haha that picture was hilarious that's so Jasper comforting Alice in every situation :D
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

I chose Sam/Emily, i just love the fact that, I don't even know but the way that SM describes their relationship is just amazing, i don't think there is another couple in the book that show as much love as they do in the little page time that they have. However my absolute FAVORITE would have to be Angela and Ben, I mean they are the only 2 humans that are in a relatioship that you actually know. The fact that she and bella are talking about him and she's like he'll come back and be all Kung-fu was just hilarious. They are my favorite couple.