Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Alice and Jasper :) I feel that they are both very loving and caring and are my favorites by far. Obvioiusly Carlisle and Esme are cute too, and Rosalie and Emmett have a strong bond. But i think Al and Jazz are the best!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

I was entirely convinced I was going to vote Alice/Jasper, of course they are the best. Then, this poll threw me a curve ball... Kate and Garrett!! I mean, whoa! Totally left field! But, it was just enough to make me waver. I absolutely love LOVE Alice and Jasper but, I really like Kate and Garrett, too. So I went with Kate and Garrett, they don't get near enough love.

Alice and Jasper
Kate and Garrett

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME CHOOSE!?! :lol:

Ali :D
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
Iroc24
Wandering Through Town

Post by Iroc24 »

I have to say this is a hard decision. I really like Alice from the beginning and she just has this amazing relationship with Jasper that goes beyond words.

In a "I want a relationship like that" mood, I voted for Esme and Carlisle. The two of them have this perfect relationship in my mind. From what little we see of them, they show what I want out of life. A charming man who cares about his family (and me) which will give me the chance to take care of my family. When something happens they take it step by step, together. I also like that it was in a way, a relationship meant to happen. They met years earlier, but it took an act of fate to bring them together,
Anarane
Wandering Through Town
Location: In Greece, longing for the true winter temperatures....

Post by Anarane »

Jasper and Alice, by a landslide. All the others can only watch the two of them with goggles :P :P :P
Grab your tissues.... http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5004980/1/The_EndEdward

Chapter 3 of nm from Edward's pov...
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Alice and Jasper. I think its sweet how they are not that showy with how they feel yet one look at them and no one can deny that they love each other.
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
TwingHard

Post by TwingHard »

Have to say I'm surprised that Calisle and Esme arnt tied with Alice and Jasper in votes. Those two pairs are my favoite minor couples easely.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Alice and Jasper... Since New Moon, I like their relationship. They have to be together. :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

I find several of the secondary couples very interesting, but it's hard for me to choose anyone other than Alice and Jasper. Each one is such a fascinating character as an individual; when you go on and put the two of them together and look at how they relate, they have to take first place.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
madness_falls
Wandering Through Town

Post by madness_falls »

I've always been a major Jasper/Alice shipper. They're my favourite characters and my favourite couple. They're relationship is so magical, almost. It's complete perfect understanding that seems completely intuitive. It's basically what I strive for in my relationship with my boyfriend, that level of commitment and love. :oops:
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Surprised that Renesmee and Jacob aren't listed. But then again, at the end of Breaking Dawn, they weren't "offically" a couple, since Nessie was still little and it's not 100% known if Nessie and Jake will be a couple inspite of Jake's imprinting.

But out of those listed, Alice and Jasper are my favorite. I do agree that their relationship is kinda magical in a way, with Alice being dubbed as insane in her human life and Jasper's adjustment to the Cullen lifestyle. But Alice helped Jasper adjust and Alice's gift probably helped somewhat in that.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/