Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by E&BForever »

I've only read Twilight so far, but from what I've seen the couples I like besides Bella and Edward are:Rosalie and Emmett, Carlisle and Esme, and Alice and Jasper.(In that order)
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
edwardisperfection
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardisperfection »

Alice and Jasper, because I just love that their realtionship doesn't have to be so physical.
They just seem to GET eachother, you know? They truly are made for one another.

And I absolutely love when they meet for the first time.... and Jasper is just like "for the first time, I felt hope." It actually made me cry. So Jasper and Alice win for me, hands down.
TeamEdward
Bringing sexyback since 1901.
"So the lion fell in love with the lamb."
"What a lucky lamb."
BiteMeEdward.
Wandering Through Town

Post by BiteMeEdward. »

edwardisperfection wrote:Alice and Jasper, because I just love that their realtionship doesn't have to be so physical.
They just seem to GET eachother, you know? They truly are made for one another.

And I absolutely love when they meet for the first time.... and Jasper is just like "for the first time, I felt hope." It actually made me cry. So Jasper and Alice win for me, hands down.
omgg. i know! i loved that quote. and i agree that thier relationship doesnt have to be physical all the time to mean they love each other... jasper and alice are amazing together.

Team Edward. Until the end of timee. <3
Twilighter1000
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter1000 »

I love Claire and Quil. I know they don't qualify (YET) to be a couple, but the 'much abused nanny' thing is just so sweet. Apart from that, I love Alice and Jasper. There's so much affection between them. I love the part in Eclipse (Was it Eclipse...?) when Alice and Jasper are training in front of the wolves. It was like a dance apparently, and then right at the end, Alice's "gotcha" was amazing. I loved that part =)
Image Image
InLoveWithACullen
Settled in Forks

Post by InLoveWithACullen »

Alice and Jasper....Of Course!!
They have this unspoken chemistry. Jasper would do Anything to make Alice safe and he would do anything to make her happy. Alice feels the same for him. They just connect on a completely different level. The little touches, the looks that speak a millions words without having to be said. She feels his pain and he feels her heart.
"I'm with the Vampires. Of course"
booyouwhore
Settled in Forks

Post by booyouwhore »

Ouisa wrote:I was an Alice/Jasper girl from the first moment I read the "gotcha" in Eclipse. However Kate and Garrett came right in and stole my heart!
Call me stupid, maybe I read the books too quickly but who are Kate and Garrett? Were they one of the couples in "Breaking Dawn"?
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

booyouwhore wrote:
Ouisa wrote:I was an Alice/Jasper girl from the first moment I read the "gotcha" in Eclipse. However Kate and Garrett came right in and stole my heart!
Call me stupid, maybe I read the books too quickly but who are Kate and Garrett? Were they one of the couples in "Breaking Dawn"?
Kate is one of the Denali coven, she meets Garrett at the Cullen's when they are trying to gather witnesses.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

Kate and Garrett are so cute I love how he says, "I'll go nowhere without you, woman." that just sent butterflies down to my stomach it was so sweet. <3
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

Ichigo Kitty wrote:Kate and Garrett are so cute I love how he says, "I'll go nowhere without you, woman." that just sent butterflies down to my stomach it was so sweet. <3
They were super cute. Especially since, wasn't Kate a succubus before? So Garrett sort of was her first vampire love.

Anyway, no one beats Alice and Jasper, though. <3
xsuzymariex
Settled in Forks

Post by xsuzymariex »

I love Rosalie & Emmet but then again I also love Alice & Jasper.