Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

there_was_eden
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by there_was_eden »

Wow. Kate and Garrett are quite popular *laughs*

However, I adore Sam and Emily together.
The very few moments in which they are together are just electric for me.
I don't know, I do believe Stephenie Meyer made that couple uniquely natural and beautiful.
They simply 'fit'.
*sigh*
Lauren
Settled in Forks

Post by Lauren »

Alice and Jasper!
I love it how their relationship is the exact opposite to Rosalie and Emmett's, and somehow Alice and Jasper's bond seems more stronger, despite the fact Emmett and Rosalie were clearly made for each other!
I think this moment in New Moon says it all:
"His eyes were only for Alice. She went quickly to his side; they didn't embrace like other couple meeting there. They only stared into each other's faces, yet, somehow, the moment was so private that I still felt the need to look away."
lune1204
Settled in Forks

Post by lune1204 »

i have piked Alice and jasper because it gives me giggles. especially in the part where they are practicing for battle!! :lol: :lol:
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I said Alice and Jasper :D because, In Midnight Sun (I've only read the first 2 chapters because I found out that Stephenie would rather have people read it when it was meant to be read) on of the chapters Edward says that Alice and Jasper had such a special relationship where they could almost hear each others minds without his own talent, and that they would do anything for each other :D .

However, I do love Emmett and Rosalie's relationship. Especially when Rosalie says that She got luckier then she ever deserved with Emmett, and Emmet refers to her as an angel when Rose saved him :D .
britt08
Settled in Forks

Post by britt08 »

my favorite couple together is hands down kate and garrett. i could seriously read a whole other series about their relationship after they leave the cullen house when peace is made with the volturi. i think it is the perfect match, they could both learn important things from eachother, garrett could learn to live without having to feed on humans to help quench his throat. kate could live a more exciting life with him running around and being free. i love the part in the book where he says something a long the lines of if we make it through this i swear i will follow you anywhere. i love that part. its the ultimate promise. i wish she would write more about just the two of them.
Twilightlover101
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilightlover101 »

I'm gonna say Alice and Jasper,
cause their relationship is so emotional and loving
hard to explain
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

I had to go with Alice and Jasper. They've been my favorite ever since the moment they reunited in the airport in New Moon.

I also really love Quil and Claire, although I know they aren't technically a couple yet.

And if Marcus/Didyme had been an option I might have had to seriously think about choosing them. Their story was just so tragic.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Bittersweet
Settled in Forks

Post by Bittersweet »

I chose Esme and Carlisle (did I spell his name right...?). Their relationship is so sweet. Everyone says Alice and Jasper, but for me it was hard to catch on to the attraction and the love. They weren't talked of much. I didn't really know a lot about their relationship. Maybe it was just me, I don't know.

But I'd really choose Ben and Angela if I could. I know, silly me, but I thought it was a very tender, sweet side story. A bit of a break from all the vampires and werewolves, you know?
Creative Writing: The only legal way to commit murder.

Tee hee.
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

its a tie between: kate and garret, and alice and jasper=)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Alice & Jasper - one can not exist without the other, just like Edward & Bella
Carlisle & Esme - because their gentle natures and tender love for each other is beautiful.
Kate & Garrett - These two are tough cats and strong and perfect for each other.

That's it and in that order.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict