Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

KeepMeWithYou
Wandering Through Town
Location: In the City of Nothing with my Dhampir, Xavier, and his human Ally

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by KeepMeWithYou »

I'd agree on the Alice/Jasper but for this poll I chose Esme and Carlisle.
As to why:

Over the centuries, Carlisle has learned self-control over his instinct and taught his adoptive children to adapt with him. He, I think, is a very genuine person, honest and loyal. Someone to confide in no matter what and someone who will listen quietly no matter the situation and wait until all the details are retrieved before making a verdict. He has taught the others to be loyal and accepted each Cullen from the start, trying to save each from their deaths, and give them a new life. Thus his vampiric trait of compassion.

Esme lost her child and wanted death. Carlisle saved her and, when he saved Edward, Rosalie and Emmett, she gained three adoptive children. And with Alice and Jasper, she welcomed them into the home also. Carlisle and Esme's relationship has had a long time to develope and that love clearly hasn't wavered over time. Both Esme and Carlisle are generous to Jacob and the Pack, allowing them to stay at their home and such. They welcomed Bella into the family and Renesmee Carlie. They make excellent grandparents for Nessie. :D

I think the best reason I chose Carlisle/Esme as my favourite non-Bella Edward couple is that they accept each other and their children's (and grandchild's) faults and strengths and are there to support and listen to each other like a husband and wife should.

:)
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

I like Kate and Garrett the best. It seems like they have the most natural relationship and are so equal. Let's face it, before Bella was changed, Edward was the dominant one. Rosalie and Emmett are fairly equal, but Emmett tends to put her on top.(That sounds a bit wrong, but I don't mean it that way.) Alice and Jasper are more reserved and private about theirs. Esme and Carlisle; well I don't like to dissect that relationship because in my eyes, they're too parent-ly. Anyway, Alice and Jasper are my second favorite. But Kate and Garrett are the main favorite.
Fanpire
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Fanpire »

I love Alice/Jasper. I dunno why. They are just kinda...I don't know...They always stick together....and after them I like Garrett and Kate....and that may be cause I love Garrett haha
twilighter4eva
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter4eva »

Kate and Garett all the way!
i liked the
"I'll follow you anywhere, woman."
"Now he tells me"
"Uh, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it."- Edward

"How do we even know she's Italian? Her name's Bella."
LisaAnn
Wandering Through Town

Post by LisaAnn »

Jasper and Alice's relationship is my favourite by far (it even beats out Bella/Edward's relationship probably because I like Jasper better than Edward). Throughout the whole series, I've always adored Jasper and Alice's relationship. To me that's the ideal relationship. Of course, I don't mind looking in on other characters relationships...I love all the Cullen's relationships. :mrgreen:
I can't figure out how to delete my account.
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightmomtobe »

Jacob and Nessie should be part of the choices...Because we all know (or are hoping) that Stephenie Meyer will be writing their love story shortly.
fang1/3
Settled in Forks

Post by fang1/3 »

although Jasper & Alice come a close second with the whole "they know eachothers emotion's as well as their own" thing & how they rarly touch, it's just so intense.
I have to say Garrett & Kate.
I had a feeling about the both of them as soon as they met in the book & I thought Garrett was an amazing character anyway & when he finaly said he'll follow her anywhere I thought that was incredibly cause Kate's clan live a different way of live to him but he's going take the challange to stay with her no matter how difficult, none of teh Cullen's had to make that descision to leave one way of life for another, it was all their own doing or becuase it was the life they were "re-born" into. But however long Garrett had been happily living on his own drinking human blood as a nomad he gave it all up, his own natural vampire instics for Kate.
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

I am a little bit in love with the whole Jasper/Alice relationship, its just soo cute!

But I do like the others, and Kate and Garrett made me laugh. I think Jake and Renesmee are really cute, and I have to say that I love the fact that Paul imprinted on Jacob's sister! Now he's stuck with him! Hahaha. I wanted Seth to get a girl... aw, bless him!
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
jenny_devil
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edweard Couple?

Post by jenny_devil »

i chose kate/garrett they are just so funny and they seem like such a cute couple!! I loved them in BD.
But i've loved alice and jasper from the start. They are just meant to be together from the beginning to the end. They are the perfect match
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Kate and Garrett because they remind me of Bella and Edward...They seem 100% devoted :)