Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by lambcullen »

cool- everyone seems to have changed their minds on her after BD but tbh she annoyed me more after that book. :x
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

I hate Rose guys. I like all of the Cullens except her. And BD didn't change my mind at all. I think Rose planned on Bella dying (Carlisle, the doctor, seemed to think it was a strong possibility) and Edward not wanting anything to do with the baby. So, the only reason Rose "helped" Bella was to get her hands on a baby. I'm surprised she didn't just kidnap a kid earlier. Bella and Rose definitely didn't seem very close after Bella had Renesmee. I think Rose did truly care about the baby, but that's not enough to change my mind about her. And, I can't understand why Rose is always going against her family. In Twilight when they were protecting Bella form James, Rosalie was the only one who didn't want to help and refused to trade clothes with Bella. In NM, she took it upon herself to call Edward and give him news she knew would devastate him. In BD, Edward and Carlisle wanted to the baby out of Bella (which I don't agree with), but I still think it was wrong of Rosalie to stand in their way for the reasons she did. And Rose is just a very jealous, mean person. As a human she was jealous of her best friend. Then, when she was happy with Emmet, she was jealous of Bella. As far as relationships go, I can't understand why Emmet would stay with someone like Rosalie. Emmet is nice to everyone, easygoing, and always willing to help the family out. I know Rosalie saved him, but is that really worth a lifetime of being with the b*tch?! My favorite relationship in the show, including Bella and Edward, is Alice and Jasper.
lambcullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by lambcullen »

im with you all the way on that!!!! :D
Hugs
Stacey
xxxx

SpiiderMonkey
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by SpiiderMonkey »

I agree as well..

As Edward says, she's very self centered, and it defenitly shows in these books!!

As for Emmett loving rosalie.. Everyone loves someone for their own reasons, and with what he says about "knocking down houses" :lol: you can tell that he loves her for his own reasons, i don't think its just the fact that she saved him. Opposites attract ;)

-Brittany
-And, by the way, I adore you...in frightening, dangerous ways.
Edward Cullen - Midnight Sun, pg 125.
AshleyC
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by AshleyC »

Carlisle and Esme/Alice and Jasper are equal for me! Subtle but very nice : )
Male, England. : )

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profi ... 1&ref=name

Feel Free To Add Meee : )
BellaNicole
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaNicole »

I picked Rosalie and Emmett.

I happen to love Rosalie. Yea, she can be mean and bitchy, but that's why I love her. It would be boring if everyone was like "We Love Bella." Rosalie brings fire to the family, plus she's ridiculously gorgeous. And Emmett is just unbelievably HOT. They are a sexy hot couple.
Alice's Party Planning Committe: Bag Carrier
jessi437
Settled in Forks

Post by jessi437 »

I love all of the couples however.. i love reading about Jasper and alice. I love the part in eclipse when they are at the graduation party and alice get cornered by jake and the other wolves and jasper is by her side like as if he had been watching over her the whole time.
becca92
Settled in Forks

Post by becca92 »

Alice and Jasper for sure :) It's funny how much taller than her he is.
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

It's Kate & Garrett ALL THE WAY!!!!Garrett is just so cool and i reackon Kate's power makes her pretty awesome too.
I luv their relationship coz it was almost instantaneous, i mean, they only met when the Cullen's called them in to witness and it was like BAM they had some kind of connection already. and even in the tense atmosphere (when they were thinking about the volturi) they manaaged to develop their realtionship.

I also thought it was great that Garrett would give up his whole lifestyle and go "Vegetarian" for Kate - HOW SWWEEEEET!!
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

first is jasper/alice cause i love them both, then it would be sam and emily cause i feel so bad for sam, looking everyday into emilys face and seeing what he did, but she still loves him OMG how sweet!!!
then carlisle and esme cause they are just perfect!!
then i dunno, mabey emmett and rosalie cause they just like complete eachother
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer