General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by The Dark Knight »

The funniest moment that has become more than just a passage in the book is when Alice was talking to Bella before her wedding...

"Now Bella go upstairs and go to your happy place."

The "Go to your happy place," is mentioned at least five times a week in my house... :lol:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
TNO
Wandering Through Town

Post by TNO »

By far it was one of the Romanian vamps saying, "Of all the rotten luck" after the negotiations in BD. I giggled.
All of the intentional jokes I didn't find funny, however.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

The Dark Knight wrote:The funniest moment that has become more than just a passage in the book is when Alice was talking to Bella before her wedding...

"Now Bella go upstairs and go to your happy place."

The "Go to your happy place," is mentioned at least five times a week in my house... :lol:
I love that one. I have it in my location tag :)

I was reading bits and pieces from Eclipse yesterday. And the part where Edward notices what Bella did to the car stereo. "You killed it" "No harm was inflicted intentionally". It was just so funny.
And when Charlie is having the sex-talk with Bella. I was almost embarressed on her behalf. It made me cringe. And knowing that Edward knew. But it was funny awkward.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
EandB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EandB »

Edward is such a butt sometimes.But it was funny.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Dovrebanen wrote:
I was reading bits and pieces from Eclipse yesterday. And the part where Edward notices what Bella did to the car stereo. "You killed it" "No harm was inflicted intentionally". It was just so funny.
And when Charlie is having the sex-talk with Bella. I was almost embarressed on her behalf. It made me cringe. And knowing that Edward knew. But it was funny awkward.
Oh god, the sex talk. So happy I don't have to have that talk with my mom. Yes, we've talked a bit about it, but nothing awkward as it was in the book.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

RebeccaCullen wrote:
Dovrebanen wrote:
Oh god, the sex talk. So happy I don't have to have that talk with my mom. Yes, we've talked a bit about it, but nothing awkward as it was in the book.

Haha yes, the infamous sex talk..i remember reading that part in Eclipse and just about dying of laughter. I'm exactly the same as Bella in terms of her relationship with her father- and i pretty much would've had the SAME reaction if my father tried to have that discussion with me haha. That's definitely one of the top funniest moments in the series for me :lol:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Hehe in my sig...Actually there are quite a few funny parts in Eclipse...So I'll just say Eclipse
ImageImageImageImage
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I thought all of the books were funny and you all have pretty much mentioned them all. The funniest for me was:

*Charlie's sex talk...lol i was cracking up

*In midnight sun when Edward makes sure Tyler asks Bella to the dance and Edward watches her reaction and just starts cracking up right there and everyone in the car looks at him like "what the????" - so funny!! :lol: :D

*Jakes chapter titles :D

*feathers...lol ;)

*Blonde jokes

*Charlie tells Bella that she has to tell her mother...lol and then she doesnt even react angrily to hearing that she's getting married or is even suprised...haha lol :o :lol: And then Charlies is moping around because Renee did not react the way anyone had expected of her

*Jakes test for Bella and she goes "well i can see what everyone has been complaining about...You stink Jake!"....hahaha :lol:

*right before the wedding, for some reason is funny to me...maybe because I am married and I've been through the pre-wedding jitters and all that

*Bella and Edward before they have to leave for their plane...won't stop kissing and everyone around starts chucking or something ;)

*Bella and Edwards' second honeymoon and they discuss why Edward is the best at everything....lol ;)

*Emmetts jokes

*After Italy and Bella refuses to believe that she isn't dead or dreaming

*Quil and Embry in Jakes garage.... ;)

*Everytime Edward kisses Bella in Twilight: first she attacks him, then she faints, then she attacks him again, and then in the hospital the heart monitor goes crazy....lol

I can't think of anymore that haven't already been mentioned. There are funny quotes, dialogues, whole scenes that are pretty funny throughout the whole saga

*edit* I just remembered another one in twilight/midnight sun...Edward picks up Bella for school and he asks her, "did you sleep well?" and he just has this look on his face...and because we all know where he was...in her room watching her. It just makes it funnier to me
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

- Emmet's sexual innuendo's in Breaking Dawn (that was classic)
- When Rosalie bend the bowl in Breaking Dawn to resembled the 'dog plate' with the name Fido
- After Bella punches Jacob in Eclipse
- Jacob's 'blonde jokes' (although there are some that I didn't understand, its still funny)
- Bella asking Edward about "all those Denali females"
- Charlie thinking if Bella is pregnant after they told Charlie they were getting married

This one is from the movie, not sure it its also in the book
- Renee's phone call to Bella asking about boys
"Come one we gotta talk about boys. Are you being safe?" (its funny I like that one)
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

OME SO MANY xD
I shall just say one though:

I dunno, I laughed when Edward had a melt down in Breaking Dawn...
SO MEAN :cry:
BUT
It was Jacobs POV so I couldn't help it :P
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3