Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by TillyWhitlock »

mleigh wrote:I AGREE! Breaking Dawn had some hilarious moments...
-Everything Seth (Or Jacob/Rosalie) related
-I absolutely adored Emmett's jabs at Edward and Bella.
-And Jasper being all embarrassed about telling Bella to concentrate after knowing her feelings, if you catch my drift.

:lol:

I so agree with the Jasper thing. I mean to think he's sitting with Bella too and then Edward goes and does that. How inconsiderate! haha... I also have to say everything Seth... Seth is just a sweetheart. Emmett is funny so pretty much everything he says makes me laugh. The one thing I honestly have to say had me rolling on the floor is from Twilight.

"'Breakfast time,' he said eventually, casually - to prove, I'm sure, that he remembered all my human frailties.
So I clutched my throat with both hands and stared at him with wide eyes. Shock crossed his face"

and then...

"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share."
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
TeamEmmit
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmit »

Here are some that stick out to me.

Twilight:
Edward says "Breakfast time..."
[Bella] So I clutched my throat with both hands and stared at him with wide eyes.

New Moon:
Jessica - "Since when do you like rap?"
Bella -"I don't know" I nodded my head, hoping I was in time with the beat.

Breaking Dawn
"Emergency Vampirization" I mumbled
-Jacob

"Did you know I told you so has a brother, Jacob? His name is 'shut the hell up'"
-Bella

There is a part, I don't remember where, when Emmit says something like "I'm sure glad Edward didn't kill you." I don't remember exactly but it is my favorite Emmit line.
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Where Jacob says, "does my being half naked bother you?" ;]
Emmets Inuendos..;]
And in Eclipse where Edward and Bella nearly .. you know..and Edward says " Bella would you please stop undoing your clothes" or something like that! and Bella says" Do you want to do that part?"
;]

Emma.
xoxo
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

TeamEmmit wrote:There is a part, I don't remember where, when Emmit says something like "I'm sure glad Edward didn't kill you." I don't remember exactly but it is my favorite Emmit line.
I <3 that one and the ones above me. And it's at the reception in BD when Bella's dancing with Emmet.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

readmymind wrote:
TeamEmmit wrote:There is a part, I don't remember where, when Emmit says something like "I'm sure glad Edward didn't kill you." I don't remember exactly but it is my favorite Emmit line.
I <3 that one and the ones above me. And it's at the reception in BD when Bella's dancing with Emmet.
No- the line he says at the wedding is something like "This may be the last chance I get to make her blush."

The "I'm so glad Edward didn't kill you" line is from Eclipse, when Bella goes to the Cullens to discuss the intruder in her home. He follows it up with "Everything's so much more fun with you around," or something like that.
TeamEmmit
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmit »

readmymind wrote:
TeamEmmit wrote:There is a part, I don't remember where, when Emmett says something like "I'm sure glad Edward didn't kill you." I don't remember exactly but it is my favorite Emmett line.
My first thought was Eclipse where they take the vote. Then I thought the reception part too but it wasn't there so I gave up looking.
Last edited by TeamEmmit on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TeamEmmit
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmit »

FindYourTrueCalling wrote:Where Jacob says, "does my being half naked bother you?" ;]
Emmets Inuendos..;]
And in Eclipse where Edward and Bella nearly .. you know..and Edward says " Bella would you please stop undoing your clothes" or something like that! and Bella says" Do you want to do that part?"
;]

Emma.
xoxo
Haha. I almost listed that last one, about the clothes, that was hilarious!
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Pretty much anything that comes out of Emmett's mouth just kills me! :lol:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
crazy4more
Settled in Forks

Post by crazy4more »

BD...first time reading about imprinting a 2yrs cracked me up...at 3am!
Icer5k
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Icer5k »

Probably already been said, but everytime I read the "You named by daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?!?" line, I just crack up...