Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Conzoni al vento

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by Conzoni al vento »

for me most definately the arm wrestling..
I hoped it wouldl be in there and it was. it made me happy and it made me laugh. :D
xoPearl_Angelxo
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xoPearl_Angelxo »

I think one of the funniest scene was when Bella say "Why am I covered in feathers" and then Edward reply, of course all of Jacobs blonde jokes were funny no offense to all the blonde's out there. Other that that there were a lot of just funny little things with Emmet and such!
APPC

avatar by *cullens & converse @ Vesperarium

Read My All Original Twilight Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4277830/1/T ... everything
Alyson Jaye Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Alyson Jaye Cullen »

I found ALL the books very amusing, but what really stuck out was Emmett. I really enjoyed reading whenever he came up. HIs ebullience always made me happy. I loved it when he was making those jokes when Charlie was around.

Also the part, after the "night," and Bella wonders why she was covered in feathers. Edward biting a pillow. I rolled on the floor laughing so hard my parents thought I was having an anxiety attack.
"Look after my heart, I`ve left it with you."
iamcocobanana
Settled in Forks

Post by iamcocobanana »

I don't really have a favorite cause I thought all of the books were hilarious.
Can't really pin any down
ummplz
Settled in Forks

Post by ummplz »

My favorite would have to be in Breaking Dawn, when Jake went on with the blonde jokes and when Rosalie brought him food and made like a dog bowl and wrote fido on it. loved that <3
Also when Emmett kept making fun of Bella & Edwards sex life.
Old Account Name: TeamEdward/Robert ! (L)
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I loved when they were showing how unfragile Alice was and she kept stepping to the side as Jasper sailed past her.
Almost any and all communication with Jake...I love when Edward calls him pup or dog
When Bella is in the hospital talking to Rene and Edward gets a huge smile on his face while he should be sleeping
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Love when they all practice fighting in Eclipse and Jacob runs up to Bella in puppy form and grins at her with his tongue lolling out!

I love Jake as a dog!
happy_alice
Settled in Forks

Post by happy_alice »

Twilight: When Edward asks Bella if she needs a ride to Seattle, and she misinterprets it to be a dance invitation.

New Moon: When Bella meets Embry and Quil, and the make fun of Jacob.

Eclipse: When Bella tries to seduce Edward (even though it was sweet, I still found it funny.)

I loved the part in Breaking Dawn when Emmett kept on teasing Bella about her private life in front of her Dad, and when they bet on it with an arm wrestle. I was seriously laughing through the whole thing!
The sun one day will break out of the clouds and forever silence the darkness. All we have to do is be happy.

~happy_alice
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

happy_alice wrote:Twilight: When Edward asks Bella if she needs a ride to Seattle, and she misinterprets it to be a dance invitation.

New Moon: When Bella meets Embry and Quil, and the make fun of Jacob.

Eclipse: When Bella tries to seduce Edward (even though it was sweet, I still found it funny.)

I loved the part in Breaking Dawn when Emmett kept on teasing Bella about her private life in front of her Dad, and when they bet on it with an arm wrestle. I was seriously laughing through the whole thing!

wow i can't believe i didn't think of any of those! but so true!! haha the eclipse one had me laughing for like 10 minutes hehe
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am reading everyone's funniest moments. They are all so good and there are so many of them. Eclipse was above and beyond all, the funniest book out of the 4. There were so many laugh out loud moments.

however the titles of Jacob's chapters were so funny. Beginning with the preface...
"Life sucks, and then you die.
Yeah, I should be so lucky."

ch 10. "Why didn't I just Walk away?.. Oh Yeah, because I am an idiot!"

I wish I could remember all the one great lines from when Jacob and Edward shared the tent in the snow.

AgentCross - Thank you for the entire quote. I laughed all over again!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!