General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by mlola619 »

whylight wrote:I just have a general question. It wasn't particularly funny, just extremely strange, to me at least.

Edward tastes Bella's tear when she starts crying at the piano. What did you think about that? Stephenie doesn't make any mention of Bella's thoughts about that. It was written so matter-of-factly for something so strange to do. Am I the only one who things it's strange?

I was actually thinking about that last night after watching a video where it quoted that. Not gonna lie- that is kinda strange but then again i'm sure it'll be explained in Midnight Sun....
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
whylight
Settled in Forks

Post by whylight »

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm looking forward to Midnight Sun more so than I was Breaking Dawn.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Yeah, that was kind of strange when Edward tasted Bella's tear and it would be interesting on his thought of that.

There are a lot of funny parts in the saga, one of them has to be with Claire demanding Quil to get her a rock and then she threw them at him. It was just soo cute and reminded me of my three year old cousin. I also love the part where Bella's talking to Jacob: "Did you know that 'I told you so" has a brother, Jacob?"..."His name is "Shut the heck up." But I also like the part where Bella totally destroys the rock after Emmet and her arm wrestle. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
masked innocence
Settled in Forks

Post by masked innocence »

lol i like that 1 part in breaking dawn, right after bella finds out she's pregenant & she's thinking about how ppl way back when used vampires as excuses & stuff. "no honey,i'm not having an affair! that sexy woman you saw sneaking out of the house was an evil succubus. im lucky i escaped with my life!" i just find that hilarious... & this one part at the honeymoon when bellas thinking about how e's distracting her . "whenever i tried to talk him into taking it easy with one of the million DVDs under the big-screen plasma TV, he would lure me out of the house with magic words like coral reefs and submerged caves and sea turtles"

oh & the whole thing from jacobs point of view was hilarious. i love all his little comments. jacobs amazing. i love him. X] <33 ..most people think that the whole "u named my baby after the lockness monster" thing was hysterical, but i dont really like it.. i mean yea it was pretty funny.. but its so out of charctre for bella. it made me sad that her personality changed so muh after she was a vampire.. :cry:
twiheartx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twiheartx »

masked innocence wrote:"u named my baby after the lockness monster" thing was hysterical, but i dont really like it.. i mean yea it was pretty funny.. but its so out of charctre for bella. it made me sad that her personality changed so muh after she was a vampire.. :cry:
I Agree completely. i think she changed too much.
):
Magical Almost.
catieolacullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by catieolacullen »

My favourites were probably -Jake, Quil, and Claire at the beach -When Charlie tells Bella she has to tell Renee -Jake's chapter names -Seth-being-dropped-on-his-head-as-a-baby conversation -'Seth, shut up' 'Shutting' or something along those lines -'You nicknamed my child after the Loch Ness Monster?!' -'Fall down again Bella?' 'No I punched a werewolf in the face!' -'Anger is a passionate feeling' -When Bella thinks she's dead (in New Moon) -'If you lived in Phoenix, why are you so white?' 'My Mother's half albino.' from Twilight :lol: -All the scenes in gym class haha -When Jacob and Bella dance in Twilight -The tent scene in Eclipse -'I'm a pro at weird' -The whole plane crash scenario 'Easy, I'd fly the plane' -'And I'm a virgo!' conversation -'So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what?' -'Stop trying to take your clothes off' 'Would you like to do that part?' -'Maybe you should slap her' -'Go Gators!' sexual innuendo -'Penguins, lovely' -'Well it's no irritable grizzly...' -'Jacob, I told you so has a brother, his name is shut the hell up' -'Kryptonite doesn't bother me either' -'Does my being half-naked bother you? -'Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what's waiting for you at home!' -Stupid shiny Volvo owner -'Let's go watch the Montague's and Capulet's hack each other up' Uh... I laughed a lot.
La tua cantante...
HATE SPINNERBAIT!
Is anyone else here a Sarah Dessen fan, also?
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

where to begin!!!!
Twilight: bella being asked out by a couple dozen boys, bella's kissing effects and her clumsiness.
NM: Jacob fighting with Quil and Embry, The Thrid Wheel chp. Alice's Grand Theft Auto Question, Bella's motorcycle moments with falling and bleeding, ;) not much of humor when edward wasnt there...
Eclipse: This is my favorite book in the Saga and i love all it!!! One i can remeber off the top of my head is the part where edward is telling bella how she lookes in the riding jacket and helmet...
BD: Isle Esme's moments, Jacob chpt. names and jokes toward rosalie, and more....
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

TWILIGHT:
-"I may not be human, but I am a man"
-"He looks at you like... like you're something to eat."
-"Try to be more careful when you walk, honey, I don't want to loose you."

NEW MOON:
- I just thought it was pretty funny that she kept hurting herself to hear Edward's voice (which I understand) But nobody knew why she was trying so hard to hurt herself. They all thought she was crazy :) ha.

ECLIPSE:
- When Alice is having a vision at the lunch table...
"Is it nap time already, Alice?"
-"Why is the plane crashing?" that whole conversation.
-"You don't worry about the fangs?"
-"Fall down again Bella?"
"No, Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face."

BREAKING DAWN:
- When Edward is telling Charlie that they are getting married...
"What?"
"Wait till he hangs his gun up!"
- Blond Jokes. :)
-"You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair."
-"Bout time somebody scored around here."
- Mom dropped him a lot when he was a baby.
On his head, apparently.
He used to gnaw on the crib bars, too.
Lead paint?
Looks like it.
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

the absolute funniest part in the entire series would be in beaking dawn when bella wakes up on isle esme and edward tells her he bit a pillow ...or two!!!! omg! i laughed so hard i woke my parents up! i mean come on..can you picture that...holy crap. its so halarious! lol. gosh

and then also all of emmetts sex jokes to bella...i love emmett he is halarious!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Vanessa Wolfe
Settled in Forks

Post by Vanessa Wolfe »

I thought that one of the Breaking Dawn quotes was hilarious...just by itself, not in the context of the story.

"Over my pile of ashes!" -Rosalie

Yeah, I have a weird sense of humor. I was cracking up when I read it online, and my dad was like, "okaay, then." I also thought Jacob's titles were hilarious. His blonde jokes and Rosalie's reactions were pretty funny. "If Angela turns out to be a witch, she can join the party too." -Bella. Eclipse in general was funny for me. I kept laughing at little things. (Again, weird sense of humor.)