General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by mlola619 »

Literary Crusader wrote:Edward sparkling and Bella taking it so seriously :lol:.

XD right!? haha if i were Bella i'd point and be like "HOLY ****! IT SPARKLES!!!!" :lol: even if that would totally kill the moment, i'd have to- it would just be too funny to me. Then again since it was Edward i'd probably be like --> :shock: :o :mrgreen:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

okay i am going to try and do one for each book.

Twilight: would have to be when Bella and Edward are in the Hospital after Bella has "fallen down a flight of Stairs and through a window" (lol). Kay and then Edward sits in the chair pretending to be asleep and Renee walks in and just keeps staring at him. lol And then how Renee and Bella are discussing how Edward is just a crush. I just love that part.

New Moon: ahh this is hard since i am i do a lot of crying in this one. But i guess the part when Bella wakes up after Italy and doesn't believe Edward is there. And she thinks she died and was like Ahhh Crap Charlie!

Eclipse: The whole part when Bella punches Jacob. From the begining to the end. When she is calling Edward about it and telling jacob he was going to die basicly lol all the way to the part when Emmett asks:
"Fall down again Bella?
No Emmett i Punched a Werewolf in the Face!

Breaking Dawn: When Bella finds out that Jacob has imprinted on Resenmee. And she starts yelling at him and then throws him out. And he says about how she always wanted him part of her life and now she is. And then he says something like "Come on Nessie likes me"
And Bella is like what!? "You nickednamed my baby after the Loch Ness Monster?" And then leaps at him! Pure Awesome!

There are so many moments however that i also loved and got many laughs out of.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
kimmeygirl
Settled in Forks

Post by kimmeygirl »

Even though there were tons of funny moments in all the books I thought that Breaking Dawn had the most.
My favorite was:

Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"

I was laughing so hard when I read that.
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

One of my favorite moments was in Eclipse when Edward and Alice played chess. It was a tiny part but I found it really amusing

Breaking Dawn had really funny moments. But of course my favoriter were You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair and all of Emmetts comments

Did anyone else notice when Jasper and Emmett were discussing hunting panthers and anacondas while they were in South America? I also thought that was pretty funny
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
blackskies
Settled in Forks

Post by blackskies »

Ahhh. besides all the ones that have already been named, I think one of my favorites is definitely from Eclipse:

"How do I look?"

"You look... sexy."

"You're just saying that."

"Very sexy, actually."

Priceless. That is so not Edward.

And Jacob's chapter titles, of course. Oh God.

"Why Didn't I Just Walk Away? Oh Right, Because I'm an Idiot."
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Ah, There are quite a few funny sections in all the books. But especially Breaking Dawn.
The scenes in that novel were hilarious.
I loved the part where Bella finds out Jacob imprinted on Renesmee...And that he nicknamed her daughter after the Loch Ness Monster.
I loved the part where Bella totally owned Emmett in the arm wrestling match. Nothing is more humourous than reading about a very infuriated Emmett about a game he lost.
I also found the whole Mr. Jasper deal immensely amusing. Haha.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

Yes, and I like when in Breaking Dawn Bella is in the doorway of the closet naked and looking back and forth between Edward and Renesmee back in the House... "it's all about Balance Love." So funny. She must of looked like a cartoon. :lol:
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
Cinderella85
Wandering Through Town

Post by Cinderella85 »

Wow, there are alot of funny moments. BD has alot of great ones.
I love anything Jake, because he's so snarky, and Seth in BD, how I love Seth :D

Off the top of my head...

Shut up, Seth.
Yes, sir.
Stop that!

Jake & Seth

The part in Eclipse where Jake turns up at the school and the principal threatens to call the police...

"Then I suggest you remove yourself from school property at once, young man, before I call the police."
Jacob's little smirk became a full-blown grin, and I knew he was picturing Charlie showing up to arrest him.

And a similar one (Charlie related, anyway) in New Moon, something about Jake is freaking out at home (before the change) and Bella offers their couch...

"Our couch is always open," I offered.
He laughed, breaking out of the unnatural gloom.
"But think of the position that would put Charlie in- when Billy calls the police to report my kidnapping."

And of course just about anything Emmett related...

…-thankfully so absorbed in his thoughts that he was totally oblivious to Emmett’s suggestive jokes that got more pointed and less football-related with each aside -…
Love Jacob? Join the RDP!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

In BD, BElla tells Jake he's welcome to any bed in the house and Rosalie is like glaring at him and he says
"Was Rosalie THAT possesive of her props?"
I don't know why but I was absolutely hysterical at that one.
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
whylight
Settled in Forks

Post by whylight »

I just have a general question. It wasn't particularly funny, just extremely strange, to me at least.

Edward tastes Bella's tear when she starts crying at the piano. What did you think about that? Stephenie doesn't make any mention of Bella's thoughts about that. It was written so matter-of-factly for something so strange to do. Am I the only one who things it's strange?