Animal preferance

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edwardsblossom
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Re: Animal preferance

Post by edwardsblossom »

Hmmm, if the non-vegetarian vampires were vegetarians like the Cullens, who do you think would prefer what? :|
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage
edwardsblossom
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

*shudders* it's creepy-quiet here...umm...

It's sad, but i'll answer my own question XD

Victoria: perhaps...panther or leopard
James: Eagle (I don't know, just seems to fit), or something to that nature, good eyes, good sense of smell, etc.
Laurent: hmmm...I'll get back to you on that XDDD

Anyone have any ideas on this issue?
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage
heather_jane
Settled in Forks

Post by heather_jane »

AliceLauren wrote:I think it's kinda funny that they act like there favorite snack. :lol:
I think it's funny they act like their snacks period. I know I don't act like ice cream.
Image Image
Keeping the surplus "dog" population under control.
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

I think it's funny they act like their snacks period. I know I don't act like ice cream.
I agree that it is quite humorous, but you made me think, my favorite snack is ice cream too...hmmmm wonder what that would act like.

I see Alice and Esme liking something graceful and peaceful, a vegetarian type of animal, like deer.
I can totally see Emmet as a grizzly.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Edward: Would have to be something strong and fast, yet protective and caring. Hmmmm... I'm not sure, I was kinda thinking panther but its more vicious than protective, unless it was a female panther but of urse that wouldnt work. So I dont really know.

Bella: Most people are referring to her as a lamb, I totally see it but when she changes it doesnt make much sense. Gazelle may fit but it's more skittish or more of a easy dinner to the bigger ones.So I'd say a mother panther. Loving yet strong.

Alice: Cheetah, because she loves speed, speedy cars... well just speed in general, and I think it fits, and somewhat family involved.

Jasper: Hawk(maybe) because he reminds me oof a bird of prey. Free, strategic, good hunter.

Emmett: Grizzly, duh! Because he's big, strong, ect.

Rosalie: I was thinking peacock, because of the beauty thing and jealous some of the time. But it's not really a hunting animal. Well she doesnt hunt for herself much in the Saga ( I think Emmett hunts for her most of the time. :lol: ) Yes so peacock does work I guess.

Esme:Cat, because she is very loving generous, yet can hunt well, and is sneaky in battle.

Carlisle: Elk: strong, majestic,fast. Yup defiantly Carlisle.

And those are my thoughts on Twilights animal preferances.
ImageImageImage
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

icunevermore wrote:Rose was hunting when she found Emmitt she may hold a grudge and hunt bears for pay back.

Not to be annoing or anything but "Emmitt" is spelt Emmett. :oops:
ImageImageImage
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

topazeyes2 wrote:
goldeneyedgirl14 wrote:for some reason, i see jasper with a boa constrictor. :?
And now you have planted that idea in my head... Because I hadn't thought about that and now that you mention it yeah I really can picture Jasper with a boa constrictor. For some strange reaosn I just can't picture Bella hunting?
yea i cant see her either its just so different...weird...odk how to xplain it, ya know?
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

edwardsblossom wrote:*shudders* it's creepy-quiet here...umm...

It's sad, but i'll answer my own question XD

Victoria: perhaps...panther or leopard
James: Eagle (I don't know, just seems to fit), or something to that nature, good eyes, good sense of smell, etc.
Laurent: hmmm...I'll get back to you on that XDDD

Anyone have any ideas on this issue?
for victoria id hav to say a tiger...idk y...just seems right but is really sad cause their endangered...??? james im thinkin ur way a hawk or falcon some kind of bird...and for laurent i see a komodo dragon i know thats way out there and weird but it seems right for him dangerous and watnot...
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
AyaDiefair

Post by AyaDiefair »

Well, I hate the idea of a cheetah being killed (I love cheetahs) but I can see Alice hunting one of them. I don't have much of a preference on the others.

If I was a veggie Vamp I would probably see myself going after zebra or antelope. They both rely in groups for camouflage and both themselves are herbivores. I would see myself using a form of camouflage, stealth, and element of surprise to catch my pray, only because chasing pray seems so typical I guess.

I wonder if carnivore blood tastes differently to herbivore blood for Vampires only because of the animals different diets, and since (most) humans are omnivores, if maybe animal omnivores blood has a similar flavor to humans?
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

hayweh wrote:To me, Carlisle seems like he'd hunt elk. Some thing big and majestic, but it won't damage the environment if he takes more than a few. He seems too compasionate to hunt big hunters.
I agree with you guys on all the others.

I really have no idea what Esme would like.
i agree with carlisle part. and Esme.... im thinking maybe deer or a hare? (large rabbit)

Alice would like something... quirky and graceful, so a gazelle maybe?

Rose hmmmm thats tough i really have no idea on her

i see jasper as someone who wouldnt have a preferance. being the 'youngest' vegetarian in the family, he probably wouldnt have developed a fave yet.

Emmett is BEAR deffo, probably black bear over grizzly tho.

Edward is mountain lion i agree with that^^
Image Image