Click for Forum Rules
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by Rob »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:
TeamSethward wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:
TeamSethward wrote:oh! I can't believe I just thought of this!
Jasper can change emotions, so he could have just like, sent Jenks a lot of fear! he didn't have to do anything to him, just send waves of fear towards him.

you are a genuis! XD lol *applause for TeamSethward* I can't believe no one thought of that before! lol
Thanks when I thought of it i was like DUH! and i literally smacked myself in the head lol
:lol: :lol: How could we have NOT thought of this?? We've spoken about it for a while now and none of us thought of that...TeamSethward - YOU ARE A GENIUS! :lol:
This is sarcasm right...?
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Rob wrote:
eliselovesedwardx wrote:
TeamSethward wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:
Jasper can change emotions, so he could have just like, sent Jenks a lot of fear! he didn't have to do anything to him, just send waves of fear towards him.

you are a genuis! XD lol *applause for TeamSethward* I can't believe no one thought of that before! lol
Thanks when I thought of it i was like DUH! and i literally smacked myself in the head lol
:lol: :lol: How could we have NOT thought of this?? We've spoken about it for a while now and none of us thought of that...TeamSethward - YOU ARE A GENIUS! :lol:
Umm...nooooo..I was serious. I didn't think of it..and I don't think anyone else did..If you mentioned it earlier you're a genius too
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Rob

Post by Rob »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:
Rob wrote:
eliselovesedwardx wrote:
TeamSethward wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote:

No i don't think i mentioned it but it was the first thing i thought of haha. Of course i already expected Jasper did almost all negotiating for the family because of his gifts so maybe thats why.

Umm...nooooo..I was serious. I didn't think of it..and I don't think anyone else did..If you mentioned it earlier you're a genius too
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

i did not get that at first dont worry everyone! lol loved the smacking in the head. i do that to myself when i am a fool!

anyway back to topic. how do you think they work out the whole tax evasion thing. they would have to do some serious hacking into government mainframes to get that sorted (i know cos my dad is a tax man. i will go ask him how theoretically someone could do it!)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Tyr
Settled in Forks

Post by Tyr »

I like this thread

I think the Cullens break the laws because somehow they are above them, they are not human they just wish they where again. I can't see Esme's heart not donating all their left over clothing and loads of cash to charity and other places that need it. The food they get is probably not the most expensive, since Forks probably does not have fine dining locally. But yeah I bet they buy some expensive food now and then to keep up the look of snobby rich kids. If your poor people pity you and try to be your friend if your snobby and rich people avoid you because you think your better, its a better cover.

As for stealing cars, Alice loves to have fun and so does Edward but nither seemed to do it unless it mattered. I.E saving Edward or Bella from death. I doubt anyone can fault them for loving their family and friends.
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Amivera wrote:
bella_love3 wrote:that was very funny and there illegal activities really are just necessary to their way of life.
I disagree. In what way is driving fast, cheating the stock market, and buying their way into Ivy League schools necessary?

I'll give you cheating the Stock Market and driving fast Amivera, but I personally don't believe that the Cullen's buy their way into Ivy League Schools. When you live forever, and you don't sleep, you have a lot of free time, "That's why, next to Carlisle, I've read the most books, why I'm the most musically talented, and why I know the most languages. Because when you don't have to sleep, you have a lot of free time on your hands."(That's probably not 100%, but it's close). The newest Cullen is Emmett, who was changed in 1935 I believe, That's still 70+ years to learn things, so in my opinion, they're smart enough to get in on their credentials. Now Bella on the other hand....... She's a different story.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Amivera wrote:
bella_love3 wrote:that was very funny and there illegal activities really are just necessary to their way of life.
I disagree. In what way is driving fast, cheating the stock market, and buying their way into Ivy League schools necessary?

I'll give you cheating the Stock Market and driving fast Amivera, but I personally don't believe that the Cullen's buy their way into Ivy League Schools. When you live forever, and you don't sleep, you have a lot of free time, "That's why, next to Carlisle, I've read the most books, why I'm the most musically talented, and why I know the most languages. Because when you don't have to sleep, you have a lot of free time on your hands."(That's probably not 100%, but it's close). The newest Cullen is Emmett, who was changed in 1935 I believe, That's still 70+ years to learn things, so in my opinion, they're smart enough to get in on their credentials. Now Bella on the other hand....... She's a different story.

And sorry, I didn't mean to post this twice, my laptop was being really retarded.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

OH GOD ELISE! haha how did you not get that?? any way fot the... hundeth time dose anyone out yonder know what is in the basement!! ??

LOVE CAM
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

basement?

*is suddenly VERY confused*

if this has anything to do with MS... forget i said anything, i'm not ready to know... :D
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

No foolinthemoon, it has nothing to do with MS, it's somewhere on the Lexicon, *Hunts it down, and it's taking forever, by the way* A HA! I finally found it. It took my FOREVER, but was totally worth it. First off:
[quote]Q: Is there any more information you can give us about the Cullen house?

A: Something to remember, these rooms are ginormous. This is a really BIG house. Also, there’s a lot of unaccounted for space on the third floor euphemistically dubbed the “library.” This is where they do things that are technically illegal–like document forgery and computer hackery and all kinds of other shady stuff. There’s also a basement where they keep illicit things. It’s hard to get to, if you’re not a vampire.[/qoute]

Second off: http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=74. This is the link to where I found this information. I hope this helps foolinthemoon.