General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

^^ That's a good point, about the snooping. But remember, don't most of them change how they look when they become a vampire like Bella? Or was that just her? And I suppose it could have been a descendent? I don't think they would be able to pin-point the connection very easily. Well, I suppose, if they had good connections, they could find something. But only Carlisle and Rosalie use their original last names so for everyone else, it would kinda be a dead end - unless they found something from when they were a vampire..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

I know vampires become more beautiful, and paler and all, but they still look like them. Otherwise, don't you think Charlie would have mentioned something when he saw Bella like, "Did you get plastic surgery, because you don't look like my daughter." Ya, I don't think anyone would ever be able to prove that someone was the same person, because the Cullens are so good about erasing their pasts, but people could probably get suspicious.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

Going back to the hunting off season thing I specifically remember Edward I believe saying something about only when bears or something are over populated because When Nessie Hunted she had moose which are not endagered neither are deer. They prefer bear and mountain lion like you or I would prefer A Filet Mignon but when times are rough you gotta settle for turkey burgers lol.

In reference to Illegal activities.... Did they ever say they stole all the cars? I don't remember that as far as i remember they stole the yellow porshe in Italy and then Edward bought her one or "got" one for her.

Which brought me to a point. I mean I know they probably have millions if not billions split up over several accounts. But if edward had to get it for Alice (the porshe) Does that mean he used his money... his "allowance" from daddy Carlisle and Mama Esme? Do each of the "kids" get say 100,000 a year or something lol
Rob

Post by Rob »

Goldeneye wrote:Going back to the hunting off season thing I specifically remember Edward I believe saying something about only when bears or something are over populated because When Nessie Hunted she had moose which are not endagered neither are deer. They prefer bear and mountain lion like you or I would prefer A Filet Mignon but when times are rough you gotta settle for turkey burgers lol.

In reference to Illegal activities.... Did they ever say they stole all the cars? I don't remember that as far as i remember they stole the yellow porshe in Italy and then Edward bought her one or "got" one for her.

Which brought me to a point. I mean I know they probably have millions if not billions split up over several accounts. But if edward had to get it for Alice (the porshe) Does that mean he used his money... his "allowance" from daddy Carlisle and Mama Esme? Do each of the "kids" get say 100,000 a year or something lol
I really doubt any of their cars are stolen, they only do that when in dire need. Remember when they mentioned how Alice has a knack for predicting trends in the stockmarket...im sure they all have millions invested, keeping them set up forever.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Goldeneye wrote:Which brought me to a point. I mean I know they probably have millions if not billions split up over several accounts. But if edward had to get it for Alice (the porshe) Does that mean he used his money... his "allowance" from daddy Carlisle and Mama Esme? Do each of the "kids" get say 100,000 a year or something lol
lol! they probably all have their own money though. Edward was an assistant and if alice can tell when the stock market changes then the money would be the whole families.

back to an earlier point. they never change their names, but no one realises? i mean it said in eclipse that Edward had done the Dartmouth route, but he still want to go back with bella. wouldnt they have some records of previous students? and wouldnt some of the older lecturers remember him?

who do you recon would be the expert hacker of the family? i'm thinking Jasper.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Landiana wrote:who do you recon would be the expert hacker of the family? i'm thinking Jasper.
i think it would be Jasper..mainly because he was in charge of the transactions with J. Jenks..so i would think him..or Alice..maybe
Rob

Post by Rob »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:
Landiana wrote:who do you recon would be the expert hacker of the family? i'm thinking Jasper.
i think it would be Jasper..mainly because he was in charge of the transactions with J. Jenks..so i would think him..or Alice..maybe
I think Jasper only dealt with people. His gift would give him quite a good advantage in..well... everything dealing with humans. Hacker would be more Alice or Esme in my opinion. Alice because she can see whether her decisions will get her through or not, and Esme because absolutely no one would see that coming and it would be plain AWESOME!
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Rob wrote:
eliselovesedwardx wrote:
I think Jasper only dealt with people. His gift would give him quite a good advantage in..well... everything dealing with humans. Hacker would be more Alice or Esme in my opinion. Alice because she can see whether her decisions will get her through or not, and Esme because absolutely no one would see that coming and it would be plain AWESOME!
HAHAHA! :lol: Emse! I would love for that to be true! Emse the hacker..has a certain ring to it..
I don't know why but i have a hard time seeing Esme as a vampire at all..I don't know why..maybe because SM never describes her using her vampire powers..
Goldeneye
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Goldeneye »

I dont think Esme has a Power per say... She is the oldest biologically maybe she is just more subdued than the kids are lol i.e. Bella's post arm wrestling boulder crushing lol
ireadbookstoo
Wandering Through Town

Post by ireadbookstoo »

Hack? Fraud? Why bother?

Just send Emmett to tear open a bank vault and load up his jeep. I was under the impression that vamps got super strong, NOT super smart.
- Team Carlisle -
"Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it, sight!
For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night."