General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by foolinthemoon »

ireadbookstoo wrote:Hack? Fraud? Why bother?

Just send Emmett to tear open a bank vault and load up his jeep. I was under the impression that vamps got super strong, NOT super smart.
lol, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the smarts is more of experience and knowledge gained through out the years of living. Besides, I'm sure tearing open a bank would be considered unnessecarily drawing attention... lol.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

foolinthemoon wrote:
ireadbookstoo wrote:Hack? Fraud? Why bother?

Just send Emmett to tear open a bank vault and load up his jeep. I was under the impression that vamps got super strong, NOT super smart.
lol, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the smarts is more of experience and knowledge gained through out the years of living. Besides, I'm sure tearing open a bank would be considered unnessecarily drawing attention... lol.
Yeah, i'm guessing that they would be a bit more subtle than that. but Edward and Carlisle managed to tamper with super expensive PC's didnt they (MS). i'm sure they would gain the know how to hack. Emse, and the uber hacker? interesting. i woukd more see Alice, in a little room, surrounded by computers, cackling at the silly humans who try to foil her hacking. and if they were going to do the money stealing they could wire a transaction to one of their accounts from a corrupt banker and stuff.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I think the grand theft auto bit was funny . Alice was hilarious in the way she suggested it
ireadbookstoo
Wandering Through Town

Post by ireadbookstoo »

Haha, well put.

Though I think for Emmett, drawing unnecessary attention and involving the overseas disciplinary committee would be an added bonus to the already beautiful mayhem of a bank heist.
- Team Carlisle -
"Did my heart love till now?
Forswear it, sight!
For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night."
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Rob wrote:
eliselovesedwardx wrote:
Landiana wrote:who do you recon would be the expert hacker of the family? i'm thinking Jasper.
i think it would be Jasper..mainly because he was in charge of the transactions with J. Jenks..so i would think him..or Alice..maybe
I think Jasper only dealt with people. His gift would give him quite a good advantage in..well... everything dealing with humans. Hacker would be more Alice or Esme in my opinion. Alice because she can see whether her decisions will get her through or not, and Esme because absolutely no one would see that coming and it would be plain AWESOME!
I can see Jasper, Alice or Esme doing it, for the reasons listed above for the girls. For Jasper, SM said that he liked pursuing academia for fun on sunny days, so I can totally see him doing the hacking thing, just to see if he can.
ireadbookstoo wrote:Haha, well put.

Though I think for Emmett, drawing unnecessary attention and involving the overseas disciplinary committee would be an added bonus to the already beautiful mayhem of a bank heist.
Ha ha, I can see Emmet and Rosalie being Bonnie and Clyde, Rose doing it just to humor him. Then after a while, they were getting a bit too popular, so they had to get their vampire friends to pretend to kill them. Needless to say, Emmet was grounded by Esme.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

Since I've read Breaking Dawn I wonder what Jasper did to J. Jenks. But that makes me wonder what other names the Cullens have used. :?:
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
TeamSethward
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamSethward »

alice_is_my_homegirl wrote:Since I've read Breaking Dawn I wonder what Jasper did to J. Jenks. But that makes me wonder what other names the Cullens have used. :?:
I kinda feel bad for J. Jenks! He seemed so scared of just the NAME Cullen! What did Jasper do to that poor man?!?!?
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

TeamSethward wrote:
alice_is_my_homegirl wrote:Since I've read Breaking Dawn I wonder what Jasper did to J. Jenks. But that makes me wonder what other names the Cullens have used. :?:
I kinda feel bad for J. Jenks! He seemed so scared of just the NAME Cullen! What did Jasper do to that poor man?!?!?
I don't think that Jasper actually hurt Jenks, probably just his furniture, or rather his deceased former partner's furniture. I can see Jasper doing a demonstration like Edward did for Bella in the meadow scene, while throwing off fear. And then J. got scared out of his wits, as a normal person would.
TeamSethward
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamSethward »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
TeamSethward wrote:
I don't think that Jasper actually hurt Jenks, probably just his furniture, or rather his deceased former partner's furniture. I can see Jasper doing a demonstration like Edward did for Bella in the meadow scene, while throwing off fear. And then J. got scared out of his wits, as a normal person would.
Well, I don't think he would hurt him but I still feel bad for the amount of fear Jasper has put on this man. what did he ever do to him?
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

TeamSethward wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:
TeamSethward wrote:
Well, I don't think he would hurt him but I still feel bad for the amount of fear Jasper has put on this man. what did he ever do to him?
I agree, nobody deserves that much tension, even if its to protect a nice family. Hopefully Bella will mend those fences a bit, but then theres the risk that Jenks' successor won't have enough fear of the Cullens in him to fit the family's requirements. If thats the case, Jasper may have to take over that contact again. Maybe Emmet will join him just for the fun of scaring the wits out of the punk.