General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Illegal Activities

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

It's really interesting, if you go on SM's website under the New Moon outtakes, she has a scene where Bella is a little . . . wack . . . on the narcotics Carlisle gave her for her arm. Now, she's not drunk, but it's probably similar to what would happen.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:emmett drunk would make my day ;) but know thy cant they are not alive *cringes* they have no bodily function.. terfore alcohol has noo effect.. :( BOO :) how ever human bela is totaly affected and i would LOVE to see taht 8-)

LOVE CAM<3

lol tht would make my day to...
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
lovestwilightsaga
Settled in Forks

Post by lovestwilightsaga »

This is kinda random, but I hated that Bella and Edward did not have Nessie in a car seat (from what I could tell anyways). I know that they would never get in a car crash but still .......very illegal!!

As far as the stock market etc I think that they would be very smart about it and make sure that they wouldn't be caught. Making sure they made a lot of money and also lost some money too, so that they didn't stand out.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

lovestwilightsaga wrote:This is kinda random, but I hated that Bella and Edward did not have Nessie in a car seat (from what I could tell anyways). I know that they would never get in a car crash but still .......very illegal!!
Definitely agree with you there, Though I think that Rosalie would decide to completely redo the cars so that they're so safe a car seat would be even more needless. But I can picture every member of the family being overprotective and paranoid, so why not take the ten minutes to install the thing. Alice could even by one of those fancy ones that converts into a bunch of other stuff- its been popular with celebrities and given away on talk-shows but I forgot its name. I imagine they'll do it eventually just to appease the police officer Grandpa.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

pixiealice wrote:I'd really like to know the background of Jasper and Jenks relationship. I know Jasper influences moods, so did he just influence Jenks to be uptight, nervous and scared while they were together to get control over Jenks? I can't imagine Jasper actually threatening Jenks physically...

No offence to all the ppl supporting TEam Jasper out there but i really don't see what's so good about Jasper, i think that he is more than capable of threatening Jenks physically, he was the one who suggested that Bella act as the bait in the clearing in eclipse remember?

Anyway, i reckon that they shouldn't really use the stock markets and alice's visions like they do - who needs an overflowing supply of cash??? i mean, they could just have enough to sustain themselves, maybe a little more for indulgence, but hey, there are ppl out there begging on the streets and they are swimming in cash!
I never really thought about this while reading and i feel kind of bad writing this on here coz i really LUV the cullens!!!
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
sophieet
Wandering Through Town

Post by sophieet »

I think perhaps the only thing preventing the Cullens from feeling guilty about all these illegal activities is that they're necesarry. :lol: Seriously, if I was committing all those crimes I don't think I'd be able to leave the house without being all shifty and nervous.
You wanted me to be human, I reminded him. Well, watch me.
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

Well I think Carlisle saving numerous human lives where a normal doctor would not be able to, makes up for the fact they "steal" money in a way.

But I think any human who could predict the stock market would take advantage of it. I don't really consider it illegal if it is you predicting the future.

The cars... The people get them back eventually I am sure. Its not like they keep them or destroy them.

And forging identities is necessary.
ImageImageImageImageImage
TwilighTisLove
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilighTisLove »

HallieCullen wrote:Am i the first!!! Woohoo!
Flip out...
OK, I'll be done.

Anyways.

I think the whole stock market thing is way to much... cheating, I think so. I can understand the forgery and everything because well they are going to need all of that stuff. But cheating in the stocks. Isn't there a better way for Alice's power to go to use??Don't they already have a bagillion dollars?
hey
All the money they have still probably wouldnt be enough for an eternity. Plus Alice is always shopping or throwing some elaborate party. They have numerous cars and even though they are immortal they still must pay taxes and bills or whatever. Using her power to in the stock market is unfair but if I was Alice I would do it too. People are never going to know.
Twilight again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.
TwilighTisLove
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilighTisLove »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:emmett drunk would make my day ;) but know thy cant they are not alive *cringes* they have no bodily function.. terfore alcohol has noo effect.. :( BOO :) how ever human bela is totaly affected and i would LOVE to see taht 8-)

LOVE CAM<3
If Emmet could get drunk I imagine him being the frat kind of drunk. Showing off and fighting. He would be more awesome then when not drunk.I think Bella wouldnt be any different when drunk. Just more clumsy and emotional. Also, I dont think edward wouldnt approve or allow it lol. He protects his woman! lol
Twilight again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end.
when_the_sun_shines
Wandering Through Town
Location: Helping Emmett shop for new lift kits for the Jeep!

Post by when_the_sun_shines »

See the way I see it is that, hey, if you can erase your self whenever you want, why not steal, bribe, lye, forge signatures, gamble, whatever? And that thing about Emmett passing Charlie is seriously funny :lol: :mrgreen: I've already started coming up for a super fun playlist for that, and fanfict story, too. In the end, Rosalie gets thrown out the window... :twisted:

Bex
[»] Bex [«]

To Write LOVE On Her Arms