General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dcluver04
Settled in Forks

Re: Sequels

Post by dcluver04 »

I have not read all of Breaking dawn, I am almost done, but I have an idea. They could do another book following Bella as a vampire, it could be really funny, and dramatic. I know SM said she was not doing anymore books, but thier is hope yet. J.K. Rowling said the same thing about Harry Potter, and a new book just came out. So SM hear our cries!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

What I would really like to see is Midnight Sun finished and published. Then something from renesmee's like 10 years in the future does she end up with Jake or the other 1/2 vampire 1/2 human? Edward and Bella's fate is sealed, forever in bliss YAY now moving on the the next generation. What would Jake and Nessie's baby be? It could end up a mush of vampire werewolf human right? What if Nessie married whats his face the other half n half. If anyone ever took biology you know how to do those charts right. They end up with a completely human baby another half n half or a full vamp right (<<<an immortal child possible conflict) and porschejacker XD on www.stepheniemeyer.com in the FAQ under BD she tells you what happened to his wife. IDK if you already found that out but just throwing it out there.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

It would be cool to see Renesmee as an adult, and then she gets herself in some sort of mess. Or, there could be a story from someone else's point of view, like the Volturi.
gmreyes2
Settled in Forks

Post by gmreyes2 »

ashleygill03 wrote:I really think that she will continue on with everything after everything settles. I think she will finish Midnight Sun and maybe even continue on with the series from Edward's POV. That could just be me being obsessed and optomistic though.
I agree with you...I so hope that she does continue and publish Midnight Sun..After reading the first 12 chapters I kind of hope she would want a "Edward POV partner book" to go along with each of the Twilight series books.
Persephonie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Persephonie »

gmreyes2 wrote:I agree with you...I so hope that she does continue and publish Midnight Sun..After reading the first 12 chapters I kind of hope she would want a "Edward POV partner book" to go along with each of the Twilight series books.
Especially New Moon!
wuzzie
Settled in Forks

Post by wuzzie »

There was nothing I could do. I read the first 12 chapters of MS since control is not a strong point of mine and I loved it. SM should continue this. There's no way that a story that good could be left out hanging (even if we do know how it went) ^and after reading it, I'm now hoping that SM writes the whole series in Edward's POV even if I have to wait 20 yrs for it...

I would also love to read about nessie though, when she becomes fully mature. (There's just this picture that keeps playing in my head wherein Edward and Jacob will start to bicker again since Jacob will be the hormone-driven male and Edward's the overprotective dad)

And you guys are right...I actually don't care whose POV it will be. I just want a SEQUEL (period)
Ms.BelleFlanders

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

A Jacob's POV book with the after imprinting story is something really necessarie for my healthy mind keeping.
I DO NEEEEDDDDD THIS. Twilight series can't end like this.
And an Alice's POV book would be awesome too!!!!!
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

I think a Book from Jacobs POV, a book from Alice's too--I just want more and more! I dont want the saga to end!!
Christy
shape-shifter
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shape-shifter »

"The Adventures of Jacob and Nessie" :-P
Ms.BelleFlanders

Post by Ms.BelleFlanders »

shape-shifter wrote:"The Adventures of Jacob and Nessie" :-P
haha, LOL
It would be perfect!!!
If Nessie will look like her mother when she grows up (talking about the "Sex life issues") this book would be definetelly fun!