General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Sequels

Post by -veiled- »

chloecullen wrote:I would LOVE to see something from Alice's point of view.. I'm not sure how likely that is, because it could get kind of confusing with her visions, considering how often she has them. But I think it would be interesting. My second choice would be Nessie's POV. But I think the most likely narrators to come up first are Jake and/or Leah.

I agree w/ you. I would love to see Alice's point of view because she is one of the major-minor characters, ha. If that even made since. Possibly her point of view or a bit more of Edwards, or Jacob's would be interesting.
itskayy=]
Settled in Forks

Post by itskayy=] »

LinkinParkMcCullen wrote:Anything to do with the Twilight series in ANY POV would be awsome! I do wish SM would write more than just one book than Midtnight Sun in Edwards POV.

i totally agree with you on this one. edwards point of view could be so interesting from all of the books.. i really hope that there will be something else from him. new moon would be amazing from him.. not in a HAPPY way but it would be so interesting because he is gone for so long. i almost think she could right the entire series from edwards point of view. i mean really... think about the story in eclipse(what hes thinking when he knows bella has to decide between him and jake.) and then the story in BD(think of what was running through his head at the wedding or when he found out bella or was pregnant--- or when he realized what bella had decided to do about the baby. it would be amazing.)

i really think edwards pov has some serious potential.
future_mrs_cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by future_mrs_cullen »

I want to hear from Alice. And I think hearing what Rosalie has to say would be interesting. She didn't say a whole lot and knowing how she feels about wanting to be normal and knowing Bella wants what she has, I think she has A LOT to say. She just held her tongue.
...And they lived happily ever after.

THE END
porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Post by porschejacker XD »

It might just be me, but I think it would be fun for her to write a sequel from the point of view of Jane or Aro or one of the Volturi. The bad guys never get a say, and I would love to know just what in the hell goes on in Janes mind. And maybe that would answer a few Volturi questions from Aro's POV. Like what actually happened to Marcus's wife? How did she die? If anyone actually knows this, please tell me it's been bugging me for ages!!!
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
Alice's_Guineapig.x
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice's_Guineapig.x »

I really hope SM writes from Alice's POV or Renesmee POV! Actually, I would love a book for each! Renesmee is more likely but Alice is my favourite charater so I'd love to know her mind and her visions. Exactly how they work etc.

If SM reads this forum I hope she considers all our ideas for her future projects!.x

:D
"And I'm a virgo!" - Bella Cullen (Calling her that is so cool!.x)

"Ow!" - Edward Cullen

I love it, love it!..x
SydlovesTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by SydlovesTwilight »

I'd liked to see (as someone else said) Renesmee's POV as a teenager. I mean, Bella's story was told in her high school years. I think it would be exciting to see their differences, Ren's relationship with Jacob, and snipets of Edward and Bella's life together. I'd also like to see Rosalie and Leah's POV. They were both my least favorite characters, but don't you think they deserve to show us what they have all gone through? Maybe it will make them more like-able characters. Also, Kate and Garrett's love story is the one I want really bad! I have said it before, but I feel like their story is just waiting to be put down on paper. Let's all just admit(at least the girls) that a part of Twilight's pull to us was the romance. So why not write another partial romance with two different people with a different style to Edward and Bella. Here is my top ten POV's I want to see:
  • 1. Kate and/or Garrett
    2. Renesmee as a teenager.
    3. Edward(I know its in the process, but it was on my original list before I knew and I still want to read it pretty badly.)
    4. Leah
    5. Jacob
    6. Rosalie
    7. Jasper and Alice(I want to see a book w/ both POV's)
    8. Emmett
    9. Carlisle
    10. Bella (I can still wish for it, but my chances are really super low seeing as how SM said her POV was complete)
heather
Settled in Forks

Post by heather »

Stephenie please please please write more of these books. I am a 34 year old woman who can't get enough of this story and the story is not over. I'm sure you already have part of the next book thought out in your head!! Trust me if you publish it - we will love it no matter whose point of view you decide to use.

Love you and your books!! :)

**Obviously I'm hoping Stephenie will read these posts**
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I know shes tired...but my vote is for Nessies POV...
we know Bella and Edward live HEA, but I would love to see things through Nessie's eyes as she grows up as her relationship changes with Jacob.
C'mon Steph....PLLLLLEEEAASSSEEE!!!
I need more!!!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

itskayy=] wrote:
LinkinParkMcCullen wrote:Anything to do with the Twilight series in ANY POV would be awsome! I do wish SM would write more than just one book than Midtnight Sun in Edwards POV.

i totally agree with you on this one. edwards point of view could be so interesting from all of the books.. i really hope that there will be something else from him. new moon would be amazing from him.. not in a HAPPY way but it would be so interesting because he is gone for so long. i almost think she could right the entire series from edwards point of view. i mean really... think about the story in eclipse(what hes thinking when he knows bella has to decide between him and jake.) and then the story in BD(think of what was running through his head at the wedding or when he found out bella or was pregnant--- or when he realized what bella had decided to do about the baby. it would be amazing.)

i really think edwards pov has some serious potential.

Totally! Edward really in an insightful character, not to mention how many of us are always dying to know what he's thinking at all time (i know i do!). Then again i'm not so sure about New Moon though i'm painfully curious as to what his mindset was at that period in time...SM has mentioned in several interviews that she's scared to bring out Edward's POV in New moon since it was so depressing and dark for him. I have to admit i'm also terrified as to how depressed i would become reading that :cry: . I'm not really sure about a New Moon POV from Edward...as for all the others books- BRING IT ON! :twisted:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
AlainaTwilight
Learning to Love Green

Post by AlainaTwilight »

mlola619 wrote: Totally! Edward really in an insightful character, not to mention how many of us are always dying to know what he's thinking at all time (i know i do!). Then again i'm not so sure about New Moon though i'm painfully curious as to what his mindset was at that period in time...SM has mentioned in several interviews that she's scared to bring out Edward's POV in New moon since it was so depressing and dark for him. I have to admit i'm also terrified as to how depressed i would become reading that :cry: . I'm not really sure about a New Moon POV from Edward...as for all the others books- BRING IT ON! :twisted:
I agree...I'd love to see SM do all 4 books form Edward's perspective, not just Twilight. I also agree that New Moon would most likely be super dark, and depressing, but at the same time very interesting. If she chose to go that route, I;d so totally read all the books. :)

Outside edward and Bella, I'd love to see something written form either Alice's perspective or have SM continue the Kate & Garett story. Renesmee's perspective would be interesting, but I'm not sure I could handel a Nessi & Jacob romance novel...a bit much for me I think.