General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Re: Sequels

Post by bella_love3 »

i was just thinking the other night that a sequel from Alice's point of view would be very interesting. in the parts of midnight sun she is so interesting. you really don't understand her character that much until you read it. i really wish that stephanie meyer would just write anything about the twilight universe, well that included edward and bella of course.
marinel
Settled in Forks

Post by marinel »

I'm really looking forward to reading more about Jacob and Renesmee's love story. Given the fact that they were already in love in BD, still I would like to see how it turns out when she's mature enough. She is such a character that I'd bet more than enough guys would be interested in her (like Nahuel maybe?) , I'd like to see Jacob react to that. And also maybe catch a glimpse of Edward and Bella's married life now that they are (assuming) finally past all the nerve wracking experiences that they had. It would be fun to see if Edward would be as protective of Nessie as he had been with Bella or would he have mellowed in time. I already miss all the Cullens that it would be such a relief to read anything that might get me a glimpse of how life is for them after BD.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Well, I think that it would go to Nessie, not Jacob (as I've see a few people say) Because:
1. Its Nessies choice that would have to come up eventually between Jacob or Nahuel
2. The Volturi would most likely come back for her and they would have to overcome it like Bella
3. I mean really, all Jacob lovers out there, and some Edward lovers...Don't we ALL want to know how it feels to be imprinted on? :lol: lol

Idk, just a guess really *shurgs*
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I would love to see the life of Renesmee & Jacob be explored. I would also love to see if the Volturi make another attempt at acquisition - I would say they will.

Maybe if that did occur, then the witnesses for the Volturi in Breaking Dawn may help the Cullens this time since they know that the Volturi do not truly wear "white hats" of the saints. ;)

I just want and need more of these wonderful characters and this time more ALICE!!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

^So I get you don't like the series? Then there's no need to say mean stuff like that, because everyone else on here does! If you feel that way about the books why are you even here? And posting stuff like that?? My guess is you love it when people are arguing with you or shouting at you...

Sorry if that was too offensive to you, but this is how I feel.
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
JoanneMaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

Quality Control Witch...yes...why are you here???
This is a place for people who love the books and admire Stephenie.
Isn't there another place where you would perhaps feel more comfortable???
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
(E.C.Is.Mine)
Wandering Through Town

Post by (E.C.Is.Mine) »

Yeah, I definitely think that SM should do a series from Jacob or Nessie's POV, that would be uber cool. I'd love to see how that plays out, what imprinting is really like, how their relationship evolves, etc.
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.

Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omf ... s-my-lover
vampbaseballgrl4
Settled in Forks

Post by vampbaseballgrl4 »

lydiane wrote:Or it could go from Jacob's point of view - I mean, there has got to be a reason why the second book in BD was taken from Jake's pov. I dunno, it could either bring a very huge meaning ... or none at all.
I don't know that there was any huge "meaning" for it being from Jake's POV. he just seems like the most obvious choice for that section. it was easier for it to be him because we got a better sense of the pregnancy and how bella really looked, but we also got to see what was going on with the wolves. if edward had done this part all it would have been was him going crazy (not that jake didn't go there a time or two... haha) anyway I think a book from Ren's POV would be the most interesting follow up... becasue as someone else said... the romance is kinda the thing that makes twilight special... and jake and ren would be the most interesting two to follow now.
I'm totally moving to Forks and asking the Cullens which room is mine? Edward has the cottage now... his sounds good.
he_dazzles_me
Settled in Forks

Post by he_dazzles_me »

If SM would just write ONE more book, perhaps about Renesmee and the Cullen family, and everybody, now that Renesmee is all grown up, it would allow the readers so see just how much things have changed now and I'd be satisfied. I think it would be pretty cool if SM also added some futuristic elements in the book.
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Sadly, I don't think that SM would write another novel regarding the Twilight World. I mean it was the perfect ending. It was so final. I think that this is just enough of the story, so that we can feel good and excited (that's how I feel after reading the final chapter in BD). Don't get me wrong- I'd love to read more, of course! I just don't believe she'll do more then Midnight Sun... But I sure hope so, being an obsessed fan and all ;) It's just like in Harry Potter- the perfect ending to a perfect story. That's what makes the writers so great :)
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^