Firstly, Magic Wings, on page 13 - your idea is fantastic.
anyway, onto my own.
I HOPE I'VE GIVEN STEPHENIE MEYER ENOUGH IDEAS .. !
this seriously took me like an hour....
here we go:
one thing i can't stand would be from Nessie's point of view. I love her, but I want it in Bella's or Edwards, preferably alternating between the two.
I will say I want more of the "Happy Family Business"
When Bella first became a vampire - hunting, learning how to use her shield, all that - perfect. Loved it.
I think a fifth book ought to be
- From Bella's Point Of View
- I think she should try and recover a little more of Bella
- I think Edward needs to be her FIRST - renesmee can be second.
- We need business with Charlie, Renee, Angela, Ben, Mike, Jess.
- One day, she WILL have to leave forks, she will have to show her face in public again.
- She'll have to go to college - i wish there'd be at least one human who wants to just y'know be friends with them. in twilight most of bella's school friends avoid the cullens. I wish there was someone who DIDN'T try and avoid the cullens. I think what everyone thinks of bella as a vampire would be interesting too, and seeing what story they'd invent for her. if in college, i'd just say keep the whole "wife thing"
- There could be a little bit with Jake and Renesmee, just to satisfy those irritating people who want an entire book JUST about them. I think they need more mention of Jasper, with Bella's emotional climate like mentioned in breaking dawn, etc. More of Emmett's jokes. Rosalie becoming more friendly. I still think Bella should LIKE her new car. I mean, I do, and I've only IMAGINED the thing. anyway, I want more jasper <3
- A little mention of Kate and Garrett. Also, I want Tanya to get her happy ending, she deserves it.
- Leah needs a happy ending
I also want more story on EXACTLY why leah is a girl werewolf.
- I also quite like Embry. Stuff needs to happen there too. If only he could imprint on Tanya, that would be an awesome twist. strange, but awesome.
- What about introducing an ACTUAL werewolf? Not just a shapeshifter. now THAT would be mad.
- I want more stuff about Alice and the mental assylum. Her niece could be an interesting twist.
- I want jane dead. I hate her. I reaaaaaalllllyyy want her to die. to have bella kill her would be satisfying, too.
- i want some more background history on J. Jenks.
- I want some new vampire with some REALLY awesome ability - better than ben's. what, though, i have yet to decide
- Maybe a second, proper honeymoon that doesnt get ruined this time?
- a PROPER trip to south america to see zafrina. I wanna see jasper hunt a jaguar
Speaking of that, I also want bella to get better at hunting, aka NOT getting blood all over herself.
- I think renesmee should inherit the danger magnet thing (:
- background history on emmett. i mean, he had a life before the bear attacked him ....
- nahuel should have a part somewhere
- lastly, i want the ending similar to twilight, rather than breaking dawn. it's much more... complete.
down the bottom
- A bit of stuff from james victoria's point of view.
- Twilight from Edward's point of view - must be completed.
- The kiss scene and the tent and the ten best nights scene in eclipse from Jacob's point of view
- all of eclipse from edward's point of view lol
- renee's point of view for that missing chapter when bella stays with her.
- i think we need some light hearted emmett action.
- edward's point of view in the first few moments he was a vampire - newborn. it must have been amazing.
- i want to be in edward's point of view and hear what he's thinking in the last bit of breaking dawn when SHE shows HIM HER thoughts.
k, i'm done now (:
hope this helps lol
ps - i read some stuff on the elizabeth mason character thing and i agree with someone who said something about edward going back to the home he still owns that he grew up in in 1901-1918. I think that should be another thing that should be in the should-be-book-number-five.
As in, he goes back there. I'd love to see Edward with green eyes ... can't we just PRETEND they had coloured photos back then?