General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vampire_Girl
Settled in Forks

Re: Breaking Dawn-I liked it

Post by Vampire_Girl »

I loved it too and it annoys me when people go on about it being rubbish. Stephenie Meyer always intended ot to end like that and the people who say it is rubbish, I just wonder whether they could write anything better!
"oops"
-Edward Cullen

Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

i loved Breaking Dawn I mean everything i wanted to happen happend they got married Bella finally got turned and Renesme is amazing there was only one thing i didnt like i know everybody wants a happily ever after but the ending was just so cliche she should have left us something more intresting to think about but all in all its my favorite book
Nat_Jacob_09
Settled in Forks

Post by Nat_Jacob_09 »

I LOVED BREAKING DAWN! especially Jacob's part! omgosh! the only think i really didnt like was the fact that jacob imprinted on a little halfa vampire halfa human that going to stay looking 7 for like ever. that stinks for Jake. but its love :) so yeah I loved the wedding Alice did a great job! lol so yeah... I LOVED THE CARS! i dont know what the hell bella is complaining about! ugh! shes so whiny! anyways the book was freaking amazing! i loved it! the best book ever made! but i dont want it to end!!!!! :(((((
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

slayerchick303 wrote:Is there ever going to be a chapter-by-chapter discussion forum for Breaking Dawn?
I've been wondering that for awhile....
ImageImage
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Post by Pel »

I'm currently locking all the review threads. We will shortly be starting chapter by chapter discussion of Breaking Dawn. Please feel free to put discussion in there.

In case anyone was wondering, we have done this with every book from New Moon onward. If you would like to use some of your thoughts in chapter discussion, please copy them and save them. The three review threads will be deleted on November 30th.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.