Made fun of for liking Twilight?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xHaveHeartx
Settled in Forks

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Post by xHaveHeartx »

Not really, seeing as how there are people constantly flooding my town from all over because of the movie, everybodys gotten kinda used to it. haha.
To thine own self be true.
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

xHaveHeartx wrote:Not really, seeing as how there are people constantly flooding my town from all over because of the movie, everybodys gotten kinda used to it. haha.
That's awesome! Twilighters really flood Forks? :lol:
Well if I were you I'd probably be looking everywhere for vampires...mainly a sexy one with reddish-brown hair who drives a silver Volvo! People would really think I was crazy then.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

People think I am an absolute lunatic when I talk about Twilight. My boyfriend is so sick of hearing about Twilight. I feel bad for him but I get started and I can't stop. Haha.

Nobody I know gets how I can remove myself almost completely from the world for 4 or 5 days and read. If I didn't have a little one I would probably be pretty close to comatose while in Twilight. LOL.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Post by dazzleme »

Uhhh... YA! Even my BFF, who's also obsessed with Twilight, groans and just blanks out when I start to talk about Twilight. When I get a series or a book that I like, I can get pretty obsessed. :lol:
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

dazzleme wrote:Uhhh... YA! Even my BFF, who's also obsessed with Twilight, groans and just blanks out when I start to talk about Twilight. When I get a series or a book that I like, I can get pretty obsessed. :lol:
oh man. i must have this like super addictive to literature personality because i start reading and i can't stop (unless it sucks of course). it happened with harry potter, the wicked series along with all of gregory maguires other books, and now twilight. twilight has been the worst so far. i've never finished a series and started it over immediately until twilight. i think i need twihard anonymous. i've read the series 3 times in 2 weeks (that includes reading midnight sun each time).
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
TwilightAggie
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightAggie »

People definitely think that I am obsessed and crazy when I talk about Twilight. Even my friends that like the book think that I have lost it and my husband is thoroughly annoyed by the whole thing.. esp. since everyday after work I want to go see the movie and I am reading the series again. Anytime someone in the vicinity even says the word "Twilight", my ears perk up and I am immediatly involved in the conversation. Yes, I am obsessed, but isn't being obsessed with a book healthier than other things I you could be obsessed with? Besides, it really is fun!
xHaveHeartx
Settled in Forks

Post by xHaveHeartx »

twilight1909 wrote:
xHaveHeartx wrote:Not really, seeing as how there are people constantly flooding my town from all over because of the movie, everybodys gotten kinda used to it. haha.
That's awesome! Twilighters really flood Forks? :lol:
Well if I were you I'd probably be looking everywhere for vampires...mainly a sexy one with reddish-brown hair who drives a silver Volvo! People would really think I was crazy then.
Yeah they do! haha there are group tours every month now for the tourists. Yeah, that would be amazingggggg if that were true, but sadly having lived here my whole life I know there arn't any. =[ Kinda depressing. But there are a few reallllly cute indian boys. =] none that compare to jacob, but hey it's close. =]
To thine own self be true.
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Post by dazzleme »

Hey There Elizah wrote:
dazzleme wrote:Uhhh... YA! Even my BFF, who's also obsessed with Twilight, groans and just blanks out when I start to talk about Twilight. When I get a series or a book that I like, I can get pretty obsessed. :lol:
oh man. i must have this like super addictive to literature personality because i start reading and i can't stop (unless it sucks of course). it happened with harry potter, the wicked series along with all of gregory maguires other books, and now twilight. twilight has been the worst so far. i've never finished a series and started it over immediately until twilight. i think i need twihard anonymous. i've read the series 3 times in 2 weeks (that includes reading midnight sun each time).
Yes! That happened to me too! I really, honestly am obsessive. My friends have told me that I have obsessive cullen disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. I've been reading Twilight constantly, and since I don't have Breaking Dawn yet (got it from the library the first time), I use amazon's look inside thing to read it.
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

haha I think some people probably think I'm crazy, but oh well too bad for them :P
My bff and I talk Twilight ALOT so I think people are starting to get used to it.
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by leahlovetwilight »

actually..true story here. i sit behind this guy in one of my classes, and he practically spits in my face whenever i say "twilight" (not really, but he gets pretty lets-make-fun-of-her-and-her-obsessions) we made a deal and he said he would read twilight if he got to do whatever he wanted to my book after. i have three different copies (paperback, hardcover, special edition) so i said go for it, because he doesnt know i have three. so im lending him the hardcover (not the paperback because it was my first one and i get all sentimental at that) im banking on him secretly loving it lol
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
he's probably thinking,love sick morons