Made fun of for liking Twilight?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby xHaveHeartx » Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 am

Not really, seeing as how there are people constantly flooding my town from all over because of the movie, everybodys gotten kinda used to it. haha.
To thine own self be true.
User avatar
xHaveHeartx
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:23 am
Location: Forks Washington. (for real.)

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby twilight1909 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:36 pm

xHaveHeartx wrote:Not really, seeing as how there are people constantly flooding my town from all over because of the movie, everybodys gotten kinda used to it. haha.


That's awesome! Twilighters really flood Forks? :lol:
Well if I were you I'd probably be looking everywhere for vampires...mainly a sexy one with reddish-brown hair who drives a silver Volvo! People would really think I was crazy then.
Image
Image
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
User avatar
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:29 am
Location: Waiting in the meadow

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby Hey There Elizah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:36 pm

People think I am an absolute lunatic when I talk about Twilight. My boyfriend is so sick of hearing about Twilight. I feel bad for him but I get started and I can't stop. Haha.

Nobody I know gets how I can remove myself almost completely from the world for 4 or 5 days and read. If I didn't have a little one I would probably be pretty close to comatose while in Twilight. LOL.
Image
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
User avatar
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Dothan, AL

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby dazzleme » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Uhhh... YA! Even my BFF, who's also obsessed with Twilight, groans and just blanks out when I start to talk about Twilight. When I get a series or a book that I like, I can get pretty obsessed. :lol:
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Image
Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=4816999&chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:07 am
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby Hey There Elizah » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:52 pm

dazzleme wrote:Uhhh... YA! Even my BFF, who's also obsessed with Twilight, groans and just blanks out when I start to talk about Twilight. When I get a series or a book that I like, I can get pretty obsessed. :lol:


oh man. i must have this like super addictive to literature personality because i start reading and i can't stop (unless it sucks of course). it happened with harry potter, the wicked series along with all of gregory maguires other books, and now twilight. twilight has been the worst so far. i've never finished a series and started it over immediately until twilight. i think i need twihard anonymous. i've read the series 3 times in 2 weeks (that includes reading midnight sun each time).
Image
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
User avatar
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Dothan, AL

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby TwilightAggie » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:59 pm

People definitely think that I am obsessed and crazy when I talk about Twilight. Even my friends that like the book think that I have lost it and my husband is thoroughly annoyed by the whole thing.. esp. since everyday after work I want to go see the movie and I am reading the series again. Anytime someone in the vicinity even says the word "Twilight", my ears perk up and I am immediatly involved in the conversation. Yes, I am obsessed, but isn't being obsessed with a book healthier than other things I you could be obsessed with? Besides, it really is fun!
TwilightAggie
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:30 pm

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby xHaveHeartx » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:23 pm

twilight1909 wrote:
xHaveHeartx wrote:Not really, seeing as how there are people constantly flooding my town from all over because of the movie, everybodys gotten kinda used to it. haha.


That's awesome! Twilighters really flood Forks? :lol:
Well if I were you I'd probably be looking everywhere for vampires...mainly a sexy one with reddish-brown hair who drives a silver Volvo! People would really think I was crazy then.


Yeah they do! haha there are group tours every month now for the tourists. Yeah, that would be amazingggggg if that were true, but sadly having lived here my whole life I know there arn't any. =[ Kinda depressing. But there are a few reallllly cute indian boys. =] none that compare to jacob, but hey it's close. =]
To thine own self be true.
User avatar
xHaveHeartx
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:23 am
Location: Forks Washington. (for real.)

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby dazzleme » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Hey There Elizah wrote:
dazzleme wrote:Uhhh... YA! Even my BFF, who's also obsessed with Twilight, groans and just blanks out when I start to talk about Twilight. When I get a series or a book that I like, I can get pretty obsessed. :lol:


oh man. i must have this like super addictive to literature personality because i start reading and i can't stop (unless it sucks of course). it happened with harry potter, the wicked series along with all of gregory maguires other books, and now twilight. twilight has been the worst so far. i've never finished a series and started it over immediately until twilight. i think i need twihard anonymous. i've read the series 3 times in 2 weeks (that includes reading midnight sun each time).


Yes! That happened to me too! I really, honestly am obsessive. My friends have told me that I have obsessive cullen disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. I've been reading Twilight constantly, and since I don't have Breaking Dawn yet (got it from the library the first time), I use amazon's look inside thing to read it.
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Image
Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/story_preview.php?storyid=4816999&chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:07 am
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby twilight_fanpire » Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:41 pm

haha I think some people probably think I'm crazy, but oh well too bad for them :P
My bff and I talk Twilight ALOT so I think people are starting to get used to it.
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
Image
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
User avatar
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:06 am
Location: With the vampires

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Postby leahlovetwilight » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:15 pm

actually..true story here. i sit behind this guy in one of my classes, and he practically spits in my face whenever i say "twilight" (not really, but he gets pretty lets-make-fun-of-her-and-her-obsessions) we made a deal and he said he would read twilight if he got to do whatever he wanted to my book after. i have three different copies (paperback, hardcover, special edition) so i said go for it, because he doesnt know i have three. so im lending him the hardcover (not the paperback because it was my first one and i get all sentimental at that) im banking on him secretly loving it lol
"when i got home,all my things were in the garage."-edward cullen
Image
he's probably thinking,love sick morons
User avatar
leahlovetwilight
Buying a Better Raincoat
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Quench Your Thirst

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests