What would you ask Stephenie Meyer if you could?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: What would you ask Stephenie Meyer if you could?

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I loved the little info she gave us on what Edward broke when they voted Bella to turn vampire :D

And me and my friend were reading the New Moon deleted scenes the other day, the money was funny. No pun intended.
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I also tend to wonder whether SM would add more to the different stories involved in the saga. I'd love to read full books about all of the vampires and the humans, personally I'm not so fussed about the wolves but loads of people would love to read those also.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edwards Wheels wrote:I also tend to wonder whether SM would add more to the different stories involved in the saga. I'd love to read full books about all of the vampires and the humans, personally I'm not so fussed about the wolves but loads of people would love to read those also.
A little like JK did Beedle the Bard you mean? Like some spin offs- a little like the new Bree book- and Id love one of how the members of the Volturi came about
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Total Twilight Fan wrote:
Edwards Wheels wrote:I also tend to wonder whether SM would add more to the different stories involved in the saga. I'd love to read full books about all of the vampires and the humans, personally I'm not so fussed about the wolves but loads of people would love to read those also.
A little like JK did Beedle the Bard you mean? Like some spin offs- a little like the new Bree book- and Id love one of how the members of the Volturi came about

Exactly, have a spin off book covering for example Aro and explaining his story, and maybe another which is totally about Carlisle. I know SM has said she might consider this idea so there is hope :D
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edwards Wheels wrote:

Exactly, have a spin off book covering for example Aro and explaining his story, and maybe another which is totally about Carlisle. I know SM has said she might consider this idea so there is hope :D
Ooh, a Carlisle book would be awesome, serious.
JordanfromNZ
Settled in Forks

Post by JordanfromNZ »

Wow, far too many things I would love to ask Stephenie.

First, (more of a request) don't stop with the twilight series ! I know the first 4 books were great, an awesome life changing quadrilogy, but keep writing books about the twilight universe ! Doesn't matter if it's about the Volturi's origins, or Alice and Jasper, or Carlisle, or even Edward's life between his teenage years and present day. Just keep the twilight universe alive !

I don't want it to ever end. =( So happy that The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is coming out ! One more brilliant book I can get. Hopefully there's more to come, can't wait !

Secondly, I would ask her opinions on vampires - more so, do you think vampires, original myths or her more believable versions ( I personally think her versions of vampires are much more believable.) ever existed ?

I think it's an interesting argument. Maybe they do, maybe they did, maybe they never existed.... were they undead, or were they just like SM's vampires ! It would make sense, much easier to blend in with humans if they were so similar. Though, with a few perks *cough speed strength senses beauty cough* .

I <3 Steph though. I would rather just give her my thanks for creating such a brilliant piece of art. Good job Steph !
HarryTuttle
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by HarryTuttle »

Why couldn't she added Succubus creatures (female vampire cousins) and zombies to the Twiverse? Zombies are the undead of course and can be slaves, servents or soldiers to vampires since vampire lords can train them.
Edwards Wheels

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Edwards Wheels wrote:

Ooh, a Carlisle book would be awesome, serious.

Yep, I can't remember where I read it, but she said she felt ( at the moment ) that she may've gone as far as she could with the whole Bella and Edward storyline however she'd love to delve into the lives of the others and possibly do more books along the lines of Brees story.
I still hold out hope that she'll one day write more about Edward and Bella, I hope more that she writes the series from Edwards point of view.
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Edwards Wheels wrote:

Yep, I can't remember where I read it, but she said she felt ( at the moment ) that she may've gone as far as she could with the whole Bella and Edward storyline however she'd love to delve into the lives of the others and possibly do more books along the lines of Brees story.
I still hold out hope that she'll one day write more about Edward and Bella, I hope more that she writes the series from Edwards point of view.
I read that too, thats what made me say it:D
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I'd ask her: Why? Why did you make a series from a dream? What inspired you to go, what was your drive?

And: Was there a particular author that you decided to work off of? I mean, have similar creatures, etc. For example, many people have said Twilight reminds you of Vampire Diaries. Was this on purpose, or accidental?

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)