General Discussion on the Twilight Universe
Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl
mainhoonemily wrote: (Though it might make it less stressful if they did warn them ahead of time that there's a chance they're going to explode into giant wolves soon.)
I could just imagine they would be getting the puberty talk and Billy would be like "Jake son here's some deodorant, your going to sweat more and grow taller and you'll turn into a giant wolf and you'll kill a bunch of vampires"
Or getting flea and tick powder as a birthday gift.
- Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away
- Posts: 2598
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:54 pm
- Location: Chatting with Esme and giving her parenting advice
If I met her at the moment, I'd like to give her a big hug. I'm sure it isn't easy to constantly be told her book is crap and she's the worst writer in the world, neither of which is true.
- Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
- Posts: 3551
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm
- Location: The Land Down Under
Return to Quench Your Thirst
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests