Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Bella Swan Cullen

Post by leahroselover »

leahroselover - of coarse their relationship is special. It's not some teenage quick love. It's SO much more than that. I am running out of time to write a full paragraph so i'll add more later.
I do see how its anymore special than any other coined true love romance story. ;)
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

ahahahaha. you're right.
but maybe I should rephrase my past post. What i am really saying is Edward's love for Bella is what is special. Bella's to him isn't. I don't really think she loves him all that much.
alicewhitlock
Settled in Forks

Post by alicewhitlock »

No offense to you Bella fans out there. I think that Bella was emotionally weak whil she was human. I could not stand all of her crying.
The_Voice_Within
Settled in Forks

Post by The_Voice_Within »

I love Bella!! She's definitely the most relatable character I've come across in any book!! You feel like you actually are her and are going through everything she's going through in the books. And it's great to read how she evolves over time in the books!
The_Voice_Within
Settled in Forks

Post by The_Voice_Within »

I love Bella!! She's definitely the most relatable character I've come across in any book!! You feel like you actually are her and are going through everything she's going through in the books. And it's great to read how she evolves over time in the books!
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

malaz wrote:ahahahaha. you're right.
but maybe I should rephrase my past post. What i am really saying is Edward's love for Bella is what is special. Bella's to him isn't. I don't really think she loves him all that much.
I never saw them as equals in the relationship even after she was turned
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
DesiringJB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DesiringJB »

alicewhitlock wrote:No offense to you Bella fans out there. I think that Bella was emotionally weak whil she was human. I could not stand all of her crying.
I agree. I think Bella was a weak character. She was always depending on someone else (either Jacob or Edward) for her happiness and her strength.. She needed to learn to stand on her own two feet.
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

DesiringJB wrote:
alicewhitlock wrote:No offense to you Bella fans out there. I think that Bella was emotionally weak whil she was human. I could not stand all of her crying.
I agree. I think Bella was a weak character. She was always depending on someone else (either Jacob or Edward) for her happiness and her strength.. She needed to learn to stand on her own two feet.
Here, here.
She had so much potential, but they made her a damsel in distress
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
DesiringJB
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DesiringJB »

leahroselover wrote:Here, here.
She had so much potential, but they made her a damsel in distress
Yep. In the beginning it was annoying yet understandable, but I hoped over time we'd see Bella develop a better sense of self. However, she stayed weak and needy..That wasn't understandable in the least..
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

I think that while she was a bit silly in the beginning, she realized it, and she was strong. ish. but once edward left her, that was it. she never EVER got any strength back. and the mark of a strong person is one who can deal with tragedy.

something that irritates me about bella is that she recognizes her faults but never makes any attempt to correct them.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...