Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Jacob Black

Post by navarre »

skylarblue wrote:Next to Emmett, Jacob is my favorite.

I still think Taylor will be great as Jake but here is another consideration for Jacob that was suggested by Nima, in the Gutter don't know his name but he would make a good one.

Another Jacob possibility
Whoa!!! That is one niiiice looking young man!! Very nice. But I still love Steven Strait.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
navarre

Post by navarre »

switzgal wrote:Here you go Jacob fans ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYBjxYD2u5U

watch 00:57 to 00:58
Poor Kristen, she looked so uncomfortable, but she looks fantastic!! I would feel awkward to if I had to pose - I hate having my picture taken anyway. Everyone looked great, especially Rob who looked like he just fell out of bed; looking mighty fine I might add.

I have one question, where was Kellan, Jackson, Ashley, Peter, Nikki and the lady that plays Esmee?
Now that would have been a great photo shoot!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

wait, you guys. Is taylor getting replaced for new moon and eclipse or something? :D
Steven Strait is a 'meh" i love taylor SO much better. and with the height thing, they could just computerize that or something complex.

any jake topics?
navarre

Post by navarre »

malaz wrote:wait, you guys. Is taylor getting replaced for new moon and eclipse or something? :D
Steven Strait is a 'meh" i love taylor SO much better. and with the height thing, they could just computerize that or something complex.

any jake topics?
I have not heard anything about changing out actors. I think the conversation was regarding the hotness of the actors and the comparisons thereof. :D
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I don't think they should replace actors. Taylor will be fine. Plus he is working out just in case they make the rest of the movies. They can CGI the height thing.
navarre

Post by navarre »

switzgal wrote:I don't think they should replace actors. Taylor will be fine. Plus he is working out just in case they make the rest of the movies. They can CGI the height thing.
Or give him some serious "stacks" :lol:
MagnoliasNSunshine
Wandering Through Town

Post by MagnoliasNSunshine »

sigh... jacob.... sigh.... I had a Jake once... it was utterly thrilling... but safe at the same time. Jacob could have shown more of a "bad boy" streak... I mean besides assaulting Bella ;) But I'd like to think that he felt like she brought out the best in him.

Scary, but when he imprinted with Nessie... my very first thought was OMG, he had totally been after her eggs, but it didn't really "kick in" until he saw the baby with his own eyes! Gross, but hey, how else could you explain it? Unless he's just a glutton for punishment...

I for one would love to see this story told from Jake's POV... Insight into his feelings for Bella (besides the pushy kind) and more on his Alpha state would be very interesting to read. I NEARLY thought Leah would have gotten more involved with him somehow...
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

ummm he wasn't attracted to her eggs. that's not how that worked.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

switzgal wrote:
skylarblue wrote:Next to Emmett, Jacob is my favorite.

I still think Taylor will be great as Jake but here is another consideration for Jacob that was suggested by Nima, in the Gutter don't know his name but he would make a good one.

Another Jacob possibility

wow that guy is also cute. What with all these hot natives..lol!!!
OMJB he WOULD be perfect!!!!!

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:ummm he wasn't attracted to her eggs. that's not how that worked.
exactly. Ugh, I hate it when people assume Jacob was some kinda freaky pedophile or something. IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!! (I'm talking to YOU, Lioness Rampant!)

I think imprinting, although it does have romantic intentions, is much deeper than just physical attraction. He loved Nessie and cared for her, willing to give her whatever kind of love was appropriate, at this point brotherly. He doesn't age as long as he keeps phasing, and she won't age once she becomes an adult, so really there's no problem at that point. If you're going to get all worked up about age differences, look at Edward and Bella!

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!