Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Post by Ifeellikerain »

StuckInTheTower wrote: Hmm......Actually,I still think that that is a possibility but I prefer not to think that they changed their mates.There was one part where Carlisle said that they love their rules too much to break them.
hmm yeah thats a good point although the volturi will change people with special abilities, but maybe that would explain why they wouldn't change their wives, if the wives had no special abilities so its more likely the wives were already vampires when they met
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Ifeellikerain wrote:
StuckInTheTower wrote: Hmm......Actually,I still think that that is a possibility but I prefer not to think that they changed their mates.There was one part where Carlisle said that they love their rules too much to break them.
hmm yeah thats a good point although the volturi will change people with special abilities, but maybe that would explain why they wouldn't change their wives, if the wives had no special abilities so its more likely the wives were already vampires when they met
I think they must be really beautiful if Aro and Caius had there eye on them.
I wonder how they met... do you think they were just visiting.
StuckInTheTower
Settled in Forks

Post by StuckInTheTower »

DumBumm wrote:
Ifeellikerain wrote:
I think they must be really beautiful if Aro and Caius had there eye on them.
I wonder how they met... do you think they were just visiting.
Yes to Athenodora but no to Sulpicia.Don't ask why though,long story. ;)
Anyway,I'm not sure if this is relevant,but what zodiac star signs do you think the wives are under?
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

haha, interesting question...hmm..
didyme - virgo or gemini
athenodora- leo
sulpicia- scorpio or capricorn

why? I don't have a clue, just sounds right to me :)
StuckInTheTower
Settled in Forks

Do you think that it is possible that Sulpicia and Athenodora went to Italy because of the variety of art there?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hmmm...I think just the tale of what Aro did to Didyme was very important. It showed his truly evil side, but it also showed that the Volturi had become his family. I think Aro would be crushed if any of the members left. Sulpica and Athenodora could have been added to more. :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

^^ I do agree, but i thing the people that are close to him more, he thinks as family, like, Sulpicia, Marcus, Caius, Jane, Alec...(maybe others).
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Yup he definitely thinks of them closer. I think that he did truly love Didyme but he didn't want Marcus and her to leave. The only way to keep them was to get rid of the one with the weaker power...Didyme.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
StuckInTheTower
Settled in Forks

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Yup he definitely thinks of them closer. I think that he did truly love Didyme but he didn't want Marcus and her to leave. The only way to keep them was to get rid of the one with the weaker power...Didyme.
I wonder,if it wasn't about power,would Aro have just let them go?And if Marcus didn't have any powers,would Aro have killed him instead?And would Didyme become depress and her power changed?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

StuckInTheTower wrote:
DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:Yup he definitely thinks of them closer. I think that he did truly love Didyme but he didn't want Marcus and her to leave. The only way to keep them was to get rid of the one with the weaker power...Didyme.
I wonder,if it wasn't about power,would Aro have just let them go?And if Marcus didn't have any powers,would Aro have killed him instead?And would Didyme become depress and her power changed?
Maybe...like stated before I think Aro did also love Marcus. He really and truly wanted him to stay at any cost, and it might have also been because of their close relationship.