Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:I totally think that I agree with your cousin lol... he is more loveable, and stronger than the rest from my point of view. Plus, he gave up everything he knew for Alice. That is really hot.
I agree.
I also, would totally prefer Jasper & Alice's relationship than Edward & Bella's.
Anyday!
ColormeBSG
emmett_<3
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmett_<3 »

malaz wrote: i agree with you :D
It fits him well - or so i think...i am usually out of place, all the time. I love how they use it, siiigh! i love you jasper. haha <33
Hahah, Malaz. You are literally one of the hardest people for me to understand on the Lex.
"The piercing, heartbroken howling grew fainter and then disappeared entirely." <3

"Could a dead, frozen heart break? It felt like mine would." -MS
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

I think Jasper is the sweetest cutest person..He gave up his life for the girl he had never known all because he felt hope for the first time in a long time.. he seems like he would just be the the most loving, loyal and drop dead gorgeous person anyone could ever find. Stupid Alice (i still love you) but i want Jasper

P.S i loved his nickname Jazz :)
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

eliselovesedwardx wrote:I think Jasper is the sweetest cutest person..He gave up his life for the girl he had never known all because he felt hope for the first time in a long time.. he seems like he would just be the the most loving, loyal and drop dead gorgeous person anyone could ever find. Stupid Alice (i still love you) but i want Jasper

P.S i loved his nickname Jazz :)
OMJH... it seems like you just took the words right out of my mouth. Except I would never call Alice stupid lol no matter how much I want Jasper. :D
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
K-Dawg

Post by K-Dawg »

Cute and Mysterious! I love how he put so much faith in Alice.. He had never met her before and he just goes with her!? Woah! I wonder what the whole story there was...?
:D
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

K-Dawg wrote:Cute and Mysterious! I love how he put so much faith in Alice.. He had never met her before and he just goes with her!? Woah! I wonder what the whole story there was...?
:D
:lol: No comment :lol:
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
K-Dawg

Post by K-Dawg »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
I didn't mean anything like that.. I just ment that it's kinda strange that he just walked off with a stranger! She could've ripped his head off the second they were alone! :) ;) :lol:
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

K-Dawg wrote:
Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
I didn't mean anything like that.. I just ment that it's kinda strange that he just walked off with a stranger! She could've ripped his head off the second they were alone! :) ;) :lol:
Lol. Yea I know what you mean, but if she got angry with him and wanted to tear his head off Jasper could have calmed her down. But that was just so funny when I first saw it.
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Alice_Jazz_17
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice_Jazz_17 »

I love Jasper... he is one of my favorite characters for some odd reason! I will never think of Jazz Band the same way becuase of his nickname!!!!! I would love to see a few things from his POV... it would be awesome. :D
ImageBored... Bored... Bored... Bored... Oooooh shiny thing.... ooooh! *runs and grabs it and then runs away with it* You will never get it back...
JustHuman
Wandering Through Town

Post by JustHuman »

Can you IMAGINE what it must be like living with Edward when you can feel emotions?
Especially in Twilight where he realises he loves Bella and when he realises James wants to track Bella.
If I was Jasper I couldn't stand someone being so worried all the time. It'd make me want to explode.
'In Love With All Of These Vampires
So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me'
- My Chemical Romance