Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Alice_Jazz_17
Settled in Forks

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Alice_Jazz_17 »

JustHuman wrote:Can you IMAGINE what it must be like living with Edward when you can feel emotions?
Especially in Twilight where he realises he loves Bella and when he realises James wants to track Bella.
If I was Jasper I couldn't stand someone being so worried all the time. It'd make me want to explode.
Seriously!! Actually I know someone who is worried all the time and it drives me crazy! You have a really good point about that! I think it would be just a little funny at first because Edward kind of goes crazy at first! OMG! Hehehehe wow I'm having a lot of funny thoughts now! :lol: :lol:
ImageBored... Bored... Bored... Bored... Oooooh shiny thing.... ooooh! *runs and grabs it and then runs away with it* You will never get it back...
K-Dawg
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by K-Dawg »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:

Lol. Yea I know what you mean, but if she got angry with him and wanted to tear his head off Jasper could have calmed her down. But that was just so funny when I first saw it.
Thats a very good point :D
I'm hysterical, lol!
Why didn't I just walk away?
Oh Right, Because i'm an idiot!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

JustHuman wrote:Can you IMAGINE what it must be like living with Edward when you can feel emotions?
Especially in Twilight where he realises he loves Bella and when he realises James wants to track Bella.
If I was Jasper I couldn't stand someone being so worried all the time. It'd make me want to explode.
wow i never even thought about that! but so true! i'm pretty sure i'd want to explode at some point with being with Edward so much....Jasper's a true champ!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
YourFavoriteAries

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

I KNOW!

I do not understand how he does it.
And Rose to...Rose was being all jealous and such.

And of course Carlisle and Esme were just beyond happy.
:lol:

I always imagine Jasper walking into the room then turning around and walking back out cause he didn't like the way it felt...
:lol:
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

mlola619 wrote:
wow i never even thought about that! but so true! i'm pretty sure i'd want to explode at some point with being with Edward so much....Jasper's a true champ!
Ive been seeing this a lot where people think Jasper would be annoyed by all of Edwards emotions... but Jasper can control them so it wouldnt matter what mood Edward was really in.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
bella fiori
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella fiori »

Jasper is a conflicted character. I wonder if he only stays with the Cullens because that's where Alice is. He seems to have such a hard time living the vegetarian life.

Poor guy -- he has a lot to deal with. First he showed his lack of restraint when he charged Bella when she cut her finger, and then he has to stand by and watch as Bella outshines him at their chosen lifestyle even as a newborn. No wonder he brooded so much during Breaking Dawn.

I love Jasper. I think he and his talent with emotions are fascinating. I just wish he had some measure of peace being who he is.
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

It turns out I am a lot like Jasper in many ways that I never noticed before until they were pointed out to me by some online friends I met on the lex. Now, I am much more of a fan of Jasper because I can relate to him so much more now that I actually thought about it. :)
bella fiori
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella fiori »

Twilight<3 wrote:It turns out I am a lot like Jasper in many ways that I never noticed before until they were pointed out to me by some online friends I met on the lex. Now, I am much more of a fan of Jasper because I can relate to him so much more now that I actually thought about it. :)
You can't just leave it at that without any explanation. What are those similarities?
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Lioness Rampant wrote: I agree.
I also, would totally prefer Jasper & Alice's relationship than Edward & Bella's.
Anyday!
I agree too! I also probably part of the minority that would take Jasper over Edward, especially after hearing his story in Eclipse. I love how he trusts Alice. although he worries about her, he always has faith in her.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

Ally_Cat wrote: I agree too! I also probably part of the minority that would take Jasper over Edward, especially after hearing his story in Eclipse. I love how he trusts Alice. although he worries about her, he always has faith in her.
Exactly!
ColormeBSG