Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Amethyst1 »

mmm...Jasper - he is, impossible to describe. I think sexy. He is the intellgiant and quite type of guy. So...mysterious. I love HIM <33
I like his and Alice's relationship, so intense. Ahhh...
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

You have to love Jaspers scars!Poor little Jazz.Emmett should give him a bear hug to cheer him up! :D
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheVampireGirl »

psugar wrote:
TheVampireGirl wrote:
Ally_Cat wrote:
TheVampireGirl wrote: HOLLY CRAP! That could work for me! I can see it all now! The guy would be an emotional rwreck and in the course of one day his reputation would be torn down to zero and then Jasper would be our hero! WOOOO!
And it would always be an inside joke/secret because no one can ever pin it on Jasper. sneaky sneaky :D

See, using our heads, huh? :lol: They wouldn't know what hit them. It would all be like **!!BAMB!!** They are curled up in a ball on the floor in the middle of class crying their eyes out. What would make it better would be if Jasper tricked the guy into thinking he liked another guy and then he like...Kisses the dude...AT SCHOOL! I would have tp kiss Jasper so many times that Alice may think that I was actualy up to something. :lol: :lol: :lol:
His gift would be good for a class of misbehaved children, I can picture him being a teacher.
Jasper:Okay children let's get ready
Kids: *keep jabbering screamign doing crazy stuff*
Jasper: *calms the kids down* That's better!
That would be insain! If you were a teacher that would so come in handy! I wish I had Jaspers power because I want to become an English teacher and Kids always are doing that! WOOO! GO JASPER!
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

who can't love Jazz?

he's my fav character!
ColormeBSG
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheVampireGirl »

Lioness Rampant wrote:who can't love Jazz?

he's my fav character!
Jasper makes you love him if you hate him :D I have never hated him though. I always loved him and will always lovers him! :D :D :D
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

I've always loved Jasper.
Even in New Moon when he had the mishap w/ Bella I never waivered :D I just felt so bad for him because he was so upset with himself. poor jazz.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lioness Rampant

Jasper is so mysterious- and Dangerous! and sexy! and totally my furture husband!
ColormeBSG
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Lioness Rampant wrote:Jasper is so mysterious- and Dangerous! and sexy! and totally my furture husband!
Thats only if he isn't my husband first, haha :-p
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lioness Rampant

^^*evil laugh* go ahead and try it. Jasper Hale is Mine.
ColormeBSG
Phoenix
Settled in Forks

Post by Phoenix »

I think I like Jasper's character the best of all the Cullens. There's just so much history to him. I think an entire series could be written purely on Jaspers life. before and after he joined the Cullens. Jasper is so cool. I love how in the first 3 books he is described as being imaculately beautiful and perfect, just like all the other cullens, but then when Bella is changed in Breaking Dawn you find out he is scarred from head to toe. It's like he has the whole aura of mystery =]

Gah. Jasper is amazing. i could ramble for days! Anyone feel like rambling with me? ;D
Jasper<3
you wish he loved you