Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by TheVampireGirl »

Ally_Cat wrote:
TheVampireGirl wrote: HOLLY CRAP! That could work for me! I can see it all now! The guy would be an emotional rwreck and in the course of one day his reputation would be torn down to zero and then Jasper would be our hero! WOOOO!
And it would always be an inside joke/secret because no one can ever pin it on Jasper. sneaky sneaky :D

See, using our heads, huh? :lol: They wouldn't know what hit them. It would all be like **!!BAMB!!** They are curled up in a ball on the floor in the middle of class crying their eyes out. What would make it better would be if Jasper tricked the guy into thinking he liked another guy and then he like...Kisses the dude...AT SCHOOL! I would have tp kiss Jasper so many times that Alice may think that I was actualy up to something. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

^^^ exactly! ;)

Not everybody understands how amazing Jasper could be. He is amazing in the series, but I don't think many people think about all the things Jasper could be capable of. You have to go deeper than what is actually written.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

^ YES! that is part of what makes him such and amazing character! he's intruiging... you have to fill in the shadows yourself.
And he's just all-out incredible!
YAY Jasper!!!
ColormeBSG
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheVampireGirl »

Ally_Cat wrote:^^^ exactly! ;)

Not everybody understands how amazing Jasper could be. He is amazing in the series, but I don't think many people think about all the things Jasper could be capable of. You have to go deeper than what is actually written.
Exactly, you have to read between the lines to really see what Jasper can do.
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Jasper is i believe one of my all time favorite Vampire. I am really disapointed becuase i didn't really get to hear more about him in Breaking Dawn but i think that the reason on why jasper is so alluring is because he's dangerous, even if he doesn't act dangerous he can basically snap at any time. There is really something crazy going on inside of Jasper and if you read every time that he comes up carefully you can see that he really can be doing different things. He can be dangerous, but he can also be a loving husband, friend, or family memeber i think that jasper is really usique and that's what i really love about him.
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

TheVampireGirl wrote:
Ally_Cat wrote:
TheVampireGirl wrote: HOLLY CRAP! That could work for me! I can see it all now! The guy would be an emotional rwreck and in the course of one day his reputation would be torn down to zero and then Jasper would be our hero! WOOOO!
And it would always be an inside joke/secret because no one can ever pin it on Jasper. sneaky sneaky :D

See, using our heads, huh? :lol: They wouldn't know what hit them. It would all be like **!!BAMB!!** They are curled up in a ball on the floor in the middle of class crying their eyes out. What would make it better would be if Jasper tricked the guy into thinking he liked another guy and then he like...Kisses the dude...AT SCHOOL! I would have tp kiss Jasper so many times that Alice may think that I was actualy up to something. :lol: :lol: :lol:
His gift would be good for a class of misbehaved children, I can picture him being a teacher.
Jasper:Okay children let's get ready
Kids: *keep jabbering screamign doing crazy stuff*
Jasper: *calms the kids down* That's better!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
carmabelle
Settled in Forks

Post by carmabelle »

Lioness Rampant wrote:please don't hurt me guys but- I actually like the nickname "Jazz" for him. :oops: I liked it when Edward called his brothers "Jazz and Em" I thought it was adorable... :oops:

anyway, he is amazing. who can dislike Jasper? He is incredible! *swoons*

has any one noticed that edward only sarted to use nicknames in BD, after bella was turned into a vampire. was it some kind of welcome to the family thing like thats how they are more casual. anyway enough about edward .....what really makes me like jasper is that he has been through so much (building armies etc.) and now he part of some thing great. he has such a deep charactar. without him the cullen's would not be the same and there would be no alice!!
britt08
Settled in Forks

Post by britt08 »

i feel like i dont really know jasper...
he is not mentioned as often as the other characters.
so i dont know if i like him
or if i dont.
he kind of seems a little creepy......
Jazz<3Jasper
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

britt08 wrote:i feel like i dont really know jasper...
or if i dont.
OMJ Jasper is so not creepy, but I see why you think that, poor Jasper so left out. :D
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
britt08
Settled in Forks

Post by britt08 »

Jazz<3Jasper wrote:
britt08 wrote:i feel like i dont really know jasper...
or if i dont.
OMJ Jasper is so not creepy, but I see why you think that, poor Jasper so left out. :D
ok well not realy creepy. he just....is so unexplainable i want to know more about him, and his story. why he still has the strongest urge of everyone to still feed like a normal vampire would. when he is older than some. he doesnt talk much and the books put very little emphasis on him. i just wish i could understand him a little bit better.