Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Phoenix
Settled in Forks

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Phoenix »

malaz wrote:mmm...Jasper - he is, impossible to describe. I think sexy. He is the intellgiant and quite type of guy. So...mysterious. I love HIM <33
I like his and Alice's relationship, so intense. Ahhh...
I totally agree! He is amazing! I wish I was Alice -sigh-
Jasper<3
you wish he loved you
Lioness Rampant
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Lioness Rampant »

me too ^
ColormeBSG
JasperH
Wandering Through Town

Post by JasperH »

Auctorita wrote:Jasper is pretty awesome. I felt so sorry for him i Breaking Dawn when him and Alice return and everyone is like "Alice!". They completely ignore Jasper. Was it just me or did he suddenly become such a minor character in BD after Bella notices all his scars?

I would totally be the odd one out and just yell "JASPER!!! OMG YOUR HOME!!!" Because Jasper can kick some newborn vampire butt. He's such a kind person. I would pass out under the pressure of feeling everyone's emotions. Jasper is just so awesome!
Team Jasper!
Happiness is not a fish you can catch
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

^^ Yeah seriously! Why didn't anyone welcome Jasper home like Alice?
Poor guy..Wonder if he felt left out?
He didn't get much of a mention in BD did he?
I love 'im! He's so gorgeous - inside and out (even if he does have the battle wounds - that just proves his ultimate strength!!)
Jazzy Jazz Jasper... :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

Jasper is amazing! i love him!!!
he's my crush in the Twilight series. it used to be Edward, but Jasper is so mysterious, i love it. it makes me smiles when he laughs or whatever because usually he doesn't. plus it made me sad when he got upset in NM because he attacked Bella. Jasper is so cool!!!! :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

I love all things jasper.
His scars are manly dude. watch out!! ^_____~
he's so muscline, his body build, strong and everything. i wonder what kind of cologne he likes? hahaha...wait, i WONDER what his vampire cologne smells like? i bet it's dark and mysterious but mouth-watering at the same time...mmm...
Jasper is all things amazing, i mean. who can't love jasper?
*siiigh* that mesmerizing voice...
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Phoenix wrote:
malaz wrote:mmm...Jasper - he is, impossible to describe. I think sexy. He is the intellgiant and quite type of guy. So...mysterious. I love HIM <33
I like his and Alice's relationship, so intense. Ahhh...
I totally agree! He is amazing! I wish I was Alice -sigh-

I totally agree with you....too! :) We all wish that we were Alice. :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Auctorita wrote:Jasper is pretty awesome. I felt so sorry for him i Breaking Dawn when him and Alice return and everyone is like "Alice!". They completely ignore Jasper. Was it just me or did he suddenly become such a minor character in BD after Bella notices all his scars?
Agreed. Poor dear.

I really love Jasper. He's one of the great side characters. I love that he's intelligent— that he enjoys learning in his spare time. I also love that sort of bad-boy side to him and the fact that he has trouble with his bloodlust.
I love that he tried to kill Bella in New Moon. I love his story from Eclipse— Jasper has such a great backstory. I love how he and Alice are together— he's like the broody empath, and she's the perky little buttercup.

I also love *hehe* that he scares J.Jenks. Another bad-boy plus. :D
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

i really love alice and jaspers relationship because we know they're a couple but there not all over each other all the time. you can see they love each other and they dont need to show it
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

ToxicWaste13
Settled in Forks

Post by ToxicWaste13 »

While Jasper isn't my *favorite* character, he is definately a very strong one. SM did such an amazing job with him. I've never read a series where a character in his position was so well established. I love that he can feel everyones emotions and manipulate them to the situatuion that they're in. Wish it was that easy :p I never really thought about it, but just the fact that he tries so hard not to break from their "vegetarian" diet does make him one of the stronger ones, maybe even stronger than Edward tho it hurts to say. He almost got Bella in New Moon but when he was pulled away he felt terrible that he couldn't control himself, how genuine is that really.
ImageImageImage