Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Tmia wrote:Ahwwww....Jazzz, what more can i say :D
I adore him...and his whole relationship with Alice- but this is not the time nor place
Why I love this character? Because he realized after so many years that he is not satisfied with what he has become, and he wanted to make a difference, and so he went to seak out new way of living...and even when it is hard, he keeps on trying...a fighter, stubborn enough to compeete with himself in order to make a difference :D
i agree but i would have loved to have heard more from him through out the series he has such a big background and personality you don't really get to know him that well....
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Moonlit Sunlight~ I think that might be why many of us have such a love for him. There is this mystery that surrounds Jasper that just makes him that much more appealing. We get just a little taste of what it is that makes him tick, but we know there is sooooo much more just below the surface. And, that leaves us free to fill in some of those blanks on our own, or at least to wonder what kind of spirit is truly there. Ach, a mysterius man makes the heart beat faster.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Moonlit Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Moonlit Sunlight »

Jazz Girl wrote:Moonlit Sunlight~ I think that might be why many of us have such a love for him. There is this mystery that surrounds Jasper that just makes him that much more appealing. We get just a little taste of what it is that makes him tick, but we know there is sooooo much more just below the surface. And, that leaves us free to fill in some of those blanks on our own, or at least to wonder what kind of spirit is truly there. Ach, a mysterius man makes the heart beat faster.
Have to agree with you there
What a lucky duck! Wish he'd give me a hickey!
"LIfe sucks, and then you die." Jacob Black
Sponser of DBJ & Co. Donating Blood To Jasper & Co.
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

What to say? He has the best background story out of all the characters. Reformed bad boys speak to me, I don't know why. And scars, too. Scars are hot. And as his entire body is covered with scars, that makes him pretty hot. And he's southern, and a gentleman, and he is so very compassionate. I didn't like the way they did the motel room scene in the movie because it totally left out seeing Jasper be so kind and encouraging to Bella. His line there is one of my favorites.

"You know, you're wrong, Bella. You are worth it."

I loved that part and they left it out. They better not ruin his back story in Eclipse. He's too amazing, and I know Jackson can pull it off.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

Jasper is tied for my favorite character with Alice, of course. You just can't pick one, *sighs*. But he's my favorite male character, obviously.
Sykes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Sykes »

Hi ^.^ I'm new :D

Okay Jasper is my favorite character in the whole of the Twilight series. I've always liked him, when he was frist introduced into the story, when Bella described him, I was like yup love that gut even though I don't know anything about him.
And of course as they story went on and we found out more about Jasper I loved him more and more. He really does have the best backstory out of all the Cullens, his dark and mysterious and I think thats whats appealing about him, well that and the fact that he could turn around and eat you at any second. I don't know why I like that, the danger is a thrill I guess ;)
I was thinking about his back story about how he must have got into the army; I think he lied about his age to get in, but idk.

All in all Jasper is 100% gorgeous
I.heart.Christopher.Drew<3
'cause if you jump I will jump too, we will fall together, from the building's ledge never looking back at what we've done, we'll say it was love, cause I would die for you on skyway avenue'
- We The Kings
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

He did lie about his age. In Eclipse he says, "I was only 17, but I told them I was 20. I was tall enough to get away with it." Or something very near that.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Sykes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Sykes »

Well there you go, Its been a while since I've read Eclipse, actually I haven't read the books in ages O.O I should re-read them again :mrgreen:
I.heart.Christopher.Drew<3
'cause if you jump I will jump too, we will fall together, from the building's ledge never looking back at what we've done, we'll say it was love, cause I would die for you on skyway avenue'
- We The Kings
Amz
Settled in Forks

Post by Amz »

i don't get y jasper is called hale and not cullen and wasn't hale rosalie's original surname.
i thought jaspers origan surname was whitlock*?
*whitlock or something like that i don't really remeber :?:
Amz!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Amz wrote:i don't get y jasper is called hale and not cullen and wasn't hale rosalie's original surname.
i thought jaspers origan surname was whitlock*?
*whitlock or something like that i don't really remeber :?:
Yes, it's Whitlock.

And he took Rosalie's surname as part of their cover. They're both blond, so they can pass for siblings (twins, in this current iteration). Plus, having a different last name makes it less controversial seeing as he's in a relationship with Alice (Cullen), the same way that Rosalie is with Emmett.