Totally Agree eirenne ;) xxx
Edward is THE BEST

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Team xxx Edward xxx cause jacob dosent sparkle :P
Blossomforth
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Blossomforth »

I have several favorites. : ) I loved Renesmee, because she was adorable. Emmett and Rosalie were also favorites, since both of them were awesome. Emmett was especially hilarious. I liked Jacob too, particularly in New Moon, and Leah and Seth were also really cool. : )
Asgardia
Settled in Forks

Post by Asgardia »

My favorite character would have to be Edward. I realize most people say this, but they just know the truth ;). He may think he is a monster and his soul is lost, but to me Edward Cullen is the perfect guy. He is caring and thoughtful. Sure, he may get a little intense, but he is over a hundred years old after all, ha ha.
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I don't know if I'd agree that Edward is perfect, but he sure has a lot going for him. Noble, honourable, generous, unselfish, loving, dedicated, loyal ... I could go on!
TwilightSummerCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightSummerCullen »

My favorite character is emmett cullen and seth clearwater both very good looking and nice. Emmett is quite funny and seth is just hot. I made videos with both of them in. One on the "Cullen Family" one on "The Wolves" and one on "Bad Vampires. Please have a look go to my channel on you tube search hannahmerlinpotter thanks love twilight fans. :mrgreen:
Fatima
Settled in Forks

Post by Fatima »

I find it really easy to like most of the Twilight characters. Obviously Edward Cullen is amazing, as well as Jacob Black.

At the end of the series, though, I found that my favorite character was Leah Clearwater. She's a minor character but I would love to read a book from her perspective. She stands up for what she believes in and despite everything she's been through, she became a strong person, and I think she handled everything really well. No one likes her, but no one really put themselves in her shoes. The only one that really understood her was Jacob.
diehardtwifan37
Settled in Forks

My favorite character!

Post by diehardtwifan37 »

I have four favorite characters.
The first, of course, is Edward Cullen. Edward fights against being a monster, instead of going the easy way.Even when he did drink human blood, he "saved more lives than he took" because as you know, they were all horrid people. He literally found the will to stop drinking Bella's blood, which is his strongest desire besides being with Bella. His devotion for Bella is passionate and unconditional, which is why I love the book. I'm sure every one has already mentioned this fact, but he is in fact quite sexy as well :)

My second favorite character is Carlisle, because of how good willed and kind he is. He wants to help people so badly that he goes against his natural instincts just to save lives.

Thirdly, Alice. She reminds me of my best friend. Alice is fun, crazy, and has great style. She is funny and adorable. Also, I love that she can see the future.

Lastly, Jacob, because he is the sexy boy next door.(:
BillieCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by BillieCullen »

Idk!!! That's hard x
D:

I don't know, I don't really do favortism in my fave movies and books x but if I had to choose it would either be Bella, Rosalie or Renesmee out of the girls and defo Edward out of the cullens... And out of the pack it would be seth x

Edward - his fast (the fastest cullen), invinsible and I love him <3
Bella - she is beautiful, smart and naturally pale skin with out being a vampire (like me) and she can control herself easily
Renesmee -she is cute, smart (well talking at 7days sooooo smart) and she's a full vampire
Rosalie - she is well its hard to describe but one thing for sure, she is beautiful and truthful, and a good taste in guys...(Emmett - the strongest cullen)
Seth - he is cute, cheerful, friendly and ambious

The other cullens are all great to but I prefer Rosalie, Edward, Bella and Renesmee x
The pack I really dislike, other than seth... :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
No.1cullenist
ManyNewMoons
Settled in Forks

Post by ManyNewMoons »

Alice!! Without a doubt. She is stunning, smart, and unmistakably the purest of heart.

Also, you guys should check out this documentary I came across. It details the psychology behind Twilight and why we love these characters so much. It does a great job of getting down to the core of how SM has changed our lives/views on love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0nfyePADKY
Alpha Amber
Settled in Forks

Post by Alpha Amber »

For me, it's definitely Charles Geoffrey Swan!
He reminds me so much of my own father; silent but loving. He doesn't need to tell you that he loves you, because he shows it with every word that he doesn't speak. He's also very loyal, to his job, his friends, his town, so much so that he actually let Renee run off with his daughter; how incredible is that?
Not to mention that Billy Burke brings such humor to the character on the big screen :)
Other than that, there's Emmett for being the big brother everybody wants, Jasper for his amazing strength and all-encompassing love for Alice and finally, I love Jane, because she is so deliciously evil that it makes me want to get to know her and her past better :D