Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Roo
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Roo »

Jake. He's warm and protective. Which I love.
Seth. He's sweet and innocent.
Charlie. He's hilariously clueless.

I do like Edward, don't get me wrong, but Jake is just...Jake. He's sort of normal. Normal-er than a vampire. Who took away Bella's life. She could've had a normal, happy, blissful life with Jake. But no, she had to go choose the bloodsucking vampire instead...
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."

"The word 'politics' comes from the latin 'poly', meaning 'many', and 'ticks' meaning 'blood sucking parasites'."
lune1204
Settled in Forks

Post by lune1204 »

jake,edward and alice - edward since he is so lovely and the unselfish love really hits the spot. then jacob since he is very warm and can very funny. lastly is Alice because of her attitude and her ideas of parties and enjoyment in life :lol: plus her taste in clothings is great :lol:
Isobelle
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Isobelle »

I would have to say Edward or Alice is my favorite. The things Edward says and does just speaks to my soul. ( Ok I know, its kinds silly, but its how I am) Alice, just reminds me of me, or at least how I image myself. Very perky, and bouncing.
Twilight_Perfection
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Twilight_Perfection »

I would have to say my favorite is Emmett.
I mean outside of the obvious -Edward and Bella-
He made me laugh so hard at times,
I thought I would kill-over
LOL.

bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

ahh this is a hard choice.

i would have to say Edward. but that is a little obvious of a character.

besides Edward though i would have to say Alice she is so funny and i love how she knows everything. she adds a lot to the story. and of coarse her vision of Bella turning into a vampire is well huge and very important. she also saw a vision of Edward loving Bella and Bella and her being best friends in Midnight Sun. i think one of her funniest moments is when she gets upset that Bella and Edward were considering to go off and get married in Las Vegas and she convinces them to stay so she can plan the wedding.
tripfeldthemystic
Settled in Forks

Post by tripfeldthemystic »

Jacob, hands-down. While being sweet, relatively intelligent/thoughtful, and kind most of the time, he also has his somewhat arrogant and petty side. And I'd be thankful for that. They're clear flaws that really make him human (and werewolves are just really cool, IMO). I don't think I'd be able to survive a single month with Edward, and not just because he's a flesh-eating vampire. =P I just find him sort of self-righteous and overprotective, yet nonetheless portrayed as a little too perfect. It seems to me that Jacob is protective while not being intrusive, ie, a genuinely caring and compassionate side that DOESN'T manifest itself in "Stay away from me, I might kill you at any second!" He has faith in himself and in Bella, even though she often doesn't really deserve it, though he's not exactly forgiving all the time. He'd just be easy to live with, easy to talk to, not overly angsty... everything Edward isn't.

Team Jacob. *raises fist*

*waits for the onslaught of screaming Edward fangirls*

...Romantic preferences aside, I also like Carlisle. He's got a sense of clarity, wisdom, and integrity that exceeds all other characters in the books. He actually has enough perspective to see things for what they are and take all things into account on an impartial point of view, which is admirable in this case.

Seth also just strikes me as sort of Jacob-y, except with more of the sweetness and innocence. He's a little less mature, but he's still a nice guy. <3 And to add someone who's not a guy, for the sake of variety, I'd have to say Leah. She has a caring side but she can actually sense when the time is right to knock some sense into people who need it, and while she has her immature, dramatic, self-serving side, it's not without reason. She has genuine motives that are actually realistic. She and Jacob are the two most realistic characters in the books, even though SM sometimes seems determined to cast them in a bad light. (Like when they act like brats over Bella. That could be seen as an attempt on their lives.)
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!?!?!?!!!!
who can pick just one? lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

ilovetwilight wrote:WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!?!?!?!!!!
LOL! i know, right? :D :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

Jane V wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT!?!?!?!!!!
LOL! i know, right? :D :D
he he he he :lol:

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Metal_Gear_Shanni
Settled in Forks

Post by Metal_Gear_Shanni »

I can't exactly answer who my FAVORITE character is.

But i can certainly answer who is my LEAST favorite character.

NESSIE.

You know why.