Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Mrs.Cullen1710
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Mrs.Cullen1710 »

Edward of course! Selfless and sexy ;) I also love Jacob. He has a great sense of humor :lol: I wouldnt forget Alice I would love to have her as a sis-in-law :D
soleyezon
Wandering Through Town

Post by soleyezon »

thats cute. I'l take both! what other way could there be.
A Yummy Apology
Settled in Forks

Post by A Yummy Apology »

JACOB BLACK PWNS EDWARD CULLEN

I LUBB JACOB BLACK!

BECAUSE HES JUSS SO AWESOME AND CUTE AND FUNNY.

HES MY KIND OF GUY

NATIVES ARE SEXY!

KNOWN FROM EXPEIRIENCE! LMAO
Do I Dazzle You? Frequently.
Apple Jacks16
Settled in Forks

Post by Apple Jacks16 »

My favorite characters would have to be Jacob Alice and Carlisle. Jacob reminds me of the perfect guy friend or even boyfriend every girl wants. He is deliciously human which makes him seem so much more real like you could meet this guy on the street and he would be your new best friend. Alice, is just the perfect best friend and Bella does not appreciate her shopping expertise!Alice reminds me so much of my best friend fun loving and just the perfect person you wanna be around all the time. Plus seeing the future is way cool :D . Carlisle is also an amazing character because you see all the stuff he did like deciding to become a "vegetarian" and keeping his clan together you just have instant respect for this guy. Also I'm more partial Carlisle because my dad is a doctor too and i love my dad to death. ;)
**I survived the Michael vs Taylor panic of '09 **
***when you told me, that you didn't need me anymore, well you know I nearly broke down and cried, when you told me, that you didn't need me anymore, well you know I nearly broke down, and died***
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

YAY more Jacob fans!!!!
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

I believe mine would be Alice. She seems to have that extremely girly-girl personality with the whole Shops too much- and thinks clothes are meant for one use- and whatnot feel. I love watching her annoy Bella. They are opposites, and Alice is trying to bring Bella over to her side. Every time I read the Saga, their interactions crack my up.

But of course, Jacob is just so freakin' SEXY!! He's a total teenage boy with rockin' muscles, and I love how SM nailed the personality. She made him seem like such a real boy, and just made it that much easier to fall in love with him. And, choosing Taylor Laurtner to play him just made me love him even more.

Though I LOVE Edward Cullen, I find it so much harder to relate to him. Sure he's beautiful, but his personality doesn't fit in today. He's so selfless, and cares for Bella's life more than his existence. His personality is something I would love to see nowadays, but I'm just not sure how I would react to him if I were Bella. It's easier to put myself in Bella's shoes when she's with Jacob.

I also <3 Renesmee. I'd love to meet her in real life (if she were real) because she's just adorable. I think I would fall in love with her from the start, I love little kids, and she seems like the perfect little kid.

And there, folks is my complicated thoughts on my favorite characters
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
Team_Jacob
Settled in Forks

Post by Team_Jacob »

Apple Jacks16 wrote:My favorite characters would have to be Jacob Alice and Carlisle. Jacob reminds me of the perfect guy friend or even boyfriend every girl wants. He is deliciously human which makes him seem so much more real like you could meet this guy on the street and he would be your new best friend. Alice, is just the perfect best friend and Bella does not appreciate her shopping expertise!Alice reminds me so much of my best friend fun loving and just the perfect person you wanna be around all the time. Plus seeing the future is way cool :D . Carlisle is also an amazing character because you see all the stuff he did like deciding to become a "vegetarian" and keeping his clan together you just have instant respect for this guy. Also I'm more partial Carlisle because my dad is a doctor too and i love my dad to death. ;)
GO TEAM JAKE!!
**Jacob Black is my fictional boyfriend**
**I was trying to sleep && close my eyes, && all I saw was you && our memories, && I wondered: do you think of me before you go to sleep, too? **
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

flutterbymonkeys` wrote:
But of course, Jacob is just so freakin' SEXY!! He's a total teenage boy with rockin' muscles, and I love how SM nailed the personality. She made him seem like such a real boy, and just made it that much easier to fall in love with him. And, choosing Taylor Laurtner to play him just made me love him even more.
You nailed it! Jacob is so easy to relate to. Plus he's warm ...well hot really .. space heater HOT... yeah WOW!!!
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

Well I've already said that I like Edward.... BUT it's just so hard to choose my favorites so heres a list...
1.EDWARD: he is sweet, kind, caring, DAZZLING VAMPIRE, selfless, AND SUPER HOT!!! :lol:, can read minds.
2.JACOB: funny, sweet, HOT WEREWOLF
4. RENESMEE: cute, sweet, one of a kind, HYBRID VAMPIRE!, super smart, super strong, JUST FULL OF AWESOME; AWESOMEFUL :lol:, BEST LITLLE GIRL EVER!!!!!!! can SHOW you things.
3. ALICE: super quirky, sweet, funny, caring, loves to overdo things- :D, JUST PLAIN AWESOME, can see the FUTURE!
4.SETH: cute, funny, sweet, the icebreaker... werewolf..., MY FAVE WOLF BESIDE JACOB
5. JASPER: knows how people are feeling almost in a way, SENSITIVE...
6. EMMET: big brother i never had, funny...
I cant find a place for BELLA, not that I dont like her its just that at times I like her more or less and I cant decide exactly where she should be but If i had to say somewhere. IT WOULD BE BETWEEN JACOB AND RENESME!

I love Esme and Carlisle too just not as much as the people on my list & Im not exactly sure about rosalie.....
I like everyone its just that Its super hard to choose exactly who I like more *sigh* SO TOTALYY WISH THEY WERE REAL!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Emmett is defiantly one of my favorite characters. He has the ability to be both comedian and protector at the same time. One of the misconceptions about Emmett is that he is a fairly simple and an “all brawn no brains character”. I completely disagree. I think that Emmett is an amazingly intelligent, kind and humorous character. He has a gift for comically, relieving high stress situations and yet would take on the entire Volturri guard to defend his family. The way he automatically accepts Bella into his family is sweet and the fact that he can not only put up with Rosalie but finds her to be beautiful on the inside as well as the out is amazing.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’