Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Sykes
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Sykes »

With out a doubt its Jasper.
I've loved him ever since he was first introduced in Twilight, Why? Because I loved his name! Then we got to see his character and from then on I new for sure he was my favorite, then of couse he thrilled me even more when he told his backstory to Bella.
:mrgreen:
I.heart.Christopher.Drew<3
'cause if you jump I will jump too, we will fall together, from the building's ledge never looking back at what we've done, we'll say it was love, cause I would die for you on skyway avenue'
- We The Kings
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

Alice! Not a hard one to answer, she has been my favorite since the first time a saw the movie and read the first book. I think she is hilarious. She seems so at ease with humans and when I originally thought of Vampires, I found that funny. I could shop with Alice for days and days. When I read about her or see her in the movie, I can't help but smile. :D She is just always so happy and bubbly. My favorite parts of hers are in the "book that shall not be named" when she is asking Edward over and over if she can be friends with Bella yet. I love it every time. She knows his answer and yet she asks, because she knows sooner or later he will cave in. She always gets what she wants to which is great, like planning Bella and Edwards wedding instead of letting them go to Vegas. I wish I could get what ever I wanted.

I also really like Esme, I wish there was more of her in the books. She is the such a loving and devoted mother. I only hope that I will be close to that when I have kids. She cares for all of the Cullens so much, it makes me want to cry (a good cry of course). It is heart warming to think of how much she really cares for all them and Bella too.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
CyanicalReaper
Settled in Forks

Post by CyanicalReaper »

Jasper, I think it is awesome how he can see that the way he lived his life was wrong, and seeked a way to change it, even if it ment giving up his life style, He also seem to be the overprotective type to alice, kind like how I am. I also like him because he ends up with cute and crazy Alice.
Jasper Hale-Screwing With Your Emotions Since 1863

Jasper LoveLock ~ Jasper's Army
cherrydarling1177
Settled in Forks

Post by cherrydarling1177 »

Oh this is a HARD one...but for me, it is Isabella Marie Swan Cullen. Followed very closely by Alice and then I also like Rosalie.

As far as the guys go...I'm totally Team Edward. LOVE LOVE me some Emmett though. 8-)
catie
Settled in Forks

Post by catie »

I think my favourite character might have to be Rosalie (although its torn between her, Emmett and Jasper).

It's probably because I understand where she's coming from with her dislike of Bella - and also because I'm equally vain (although considerably less beautiful). I found several of the other characters somewhat annoying, but Rosalie seems to rise above that and be a lot more like the kind of person I'd chat to (though I doubt she'd deign to speak to me)

I like Emmett because he provides comic relief. I love a guy who makes me laugh.

And Jasper - well he's seen it all. Theres just something that attracts me to him (and I'm slightly ashamed to say that my love of him is one of the reasons I've never liked Alice massively).
x
The common or garden Catie. Often found on the HisGoldenEyes forums. Strange obsession with Twilight and her own superiority.
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

^I know what you mean about not liking Alice so much! If she wasn't with Jasper, I'd like her more :D
My favourite characters are Jacob, Seth, Jasper and Leah.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

TNO
Wandering Through Town

Post by TNO »

I'm going to have to go with Victoria on this one, even though we only see her for a grand total of, like, thirty pages (not counting Bella's glimpses of her during the stalking phase). She's an interesting villain, and (I think) seriously underplayed.
Of the more major-ish characters, though, Leah and Rosalie tie.
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

I am still very confused about who my favorite character is. It varies from time to time and it mostly depends on which aspect I am analysing the Saga from. At this time it might be Esme, Jasper and Renesmee, because they are the three characters that are not very well-described throughout the Saga -though Jasper has his own whole story in Eclipse, still I cannot fully understand him as I do, for example, with Alice. They are the characters that push you to read the books, the outtakes the PCs very thoroughtly in order to understand them as well as the others. I know that Esme is the caring and loving mother but there are other aspects of her that we never experience, right? And of course, we almost see nothing from Renesmee! OK, she's cute and young and lovely, but the real her is not there, since she's months old. I want to get know the better!! That's why they are my favorites right now...
mrs_megan_cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by mrs_megan_cullen »

Everyone! LOL. If I had to pick, it'd totally be Alice. You can just tell she is such a sweet and genuine character, and everything she does exudes this. And she seems like so much fun! I'd love to be her best friend.

And of course, Edward. How can you not love him? Maybe it's my southern roots, but I love a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead! (Or maybe it is, seeing as Edward is technically not alive, LOL).
*Team Edward*
"It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share." -Alice Cullen
http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27 ... an_cullen/<<My original Twilight graphics...check them out!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

It differs from book till book.
But I like Alice in all of them.

I will tell you. In Twilight I love Edward most, because he's so mysterious in the beginning.
When Bella knows about him, he becomes more relaxed, but he's always carefull.
I love the first love between Edward and Bella!

In New moon it's Alice, definetly, because SHE came back. Oh, I cried, I was so happy.
Alice is my fave, she's a friend.
And I hated Jacob, I always hated him, but New moon is my most non-favorite book because it's full of Jake (I loved the part of NM after the cliff diving though).

In Eclipse it's Jasper, because you get to know more about him. And I have to admit I didn't like Rose before.
I understood her while reading Eclipse, she became more friendly because I knew why.
But it's Jasper in particular, I was so surprised about his story. I loved it.
I loved Alice too, with the whole compromise/weddingplans. She's so mean, but she means it lovely, that's what I love in her.

In Breaking dawnit's Bella. I didn't undertand her at first. Why? Why was she giving up everything for a child?
I still really don't understand, but I think you only will when you're pregnant yourself.
And I hated Jacob! I hated that there was a 'Jacob-book'.
But it was interesting, the whole mind of the pack and so. I started to like Rose and Seth is cute!
Alice didn't have a big character in the story, that's what I disliked. Because she couldn't see.

Okay, well, this one actually doesn't count but Midnight sun.
I love Esme. I really love her.
I felt so..happy when she was there and said: "Fall for a human? Fall in LOVE with a human?"
And I liked Carlisle too. MS is giving some looks in Edward's family.
I LOVED the conversations in mind between Alice and Edward.

So my fave characters differs, but I love Alice in all of them (especially New moon)!
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!