Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
SilentHeart
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by SilentHeart »

OK, so I've looked through the first 7-8 pages or so and no one picked Bella to be their favorite character. Am I really the only one? :?
Yeah, I'm picking Bella. She's been my only constant preference throughout the saga. All the other characters gained or lost points, as I learned more about them.
I think Bella is very relatable. She had my symphaty from the moment I was introduced to her. I really liked how her mind worked, how she would react. She's very smart and observant. And she hadn't had quite an easy life, so she became really strong and mature. And the way she gets over her pain so that no one else besides her would suffer, well, one more reason to admire her.
I dunno, I just really love her <3 I can't get the reasons I do down right, but she's an amazing character!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

SilentHeart wrote:OK, so I've looked through the first 7-8 pages or so and no one picked Bella to be their favorite character. Am I really the only one? :?
Yeah, I'm picking Bella. She's been my only constant preference throughout the saga. All the other characters gained or lost points, as I learned more about them.
I think Bella is very relatable. She had my symphaty from the moment I was introduced to her. I really liked how her mind worked, how she would react. She's very smart and observant. And she hadn't had quite an easy life, so she became really strong and mature. And the way she gets over her pain so that no one else besides her would suffer, well, one more reason to admire her.
I dunno, I just really love her <3 I can't get the reasons I do down right, but she's an amazing character!
I agree. But Eclipse really made me start to dislike her...
Its hard to explain, and I'd end up writing a 5000 word essay on it but, yeah.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Cullenclan4ever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Cullenclan4ever »

Edward ,of Course but i love all of the Cullens
Image Image
Mafia:Fianda Love Rizzo
Team jasper: Theresa Love Cullen
~Proud surporter of Jasper~(And Sugar)
catchick
Settled in Forks

Post by catchick »

I have two: Victoria and Alice

Victoria is a bit evil, but she's a really cool character. And I think it is cool how she would do anything for James, and what she did just to try to get revenge (even if it is kind of creepy)

I like Alice because her personality is so cool, she's just always so happy, and she seems to be a fun person (vampire?) Also, the seeing into the future thing is cool.
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Jadey wrote:But Eclipse really made me start to dislike her...
Me too, how she toyed with Jacob and kept hurting both Edward and Jacob.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

I say it all the time. I love Jasper. I guess there is something about a mysterious man who just stands in the corner and doesn't say anything. He is just one of those characters that is intense and doesn't demand to be recognized. He doesn't like the spotlight and he doesn't want to be there. He loves Alice and would do anything for her. He loves his family and will defend them if they need it. He loves Bella, even though he wants to kill her. He's just one of those guys. I love him.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
xxjasperhalexx
Settled in Forks

Post by xxjasperhalexx »

Jasper Hale**
*sighh*
I love him so much
vampireprinsezz28
Settled in Forks

Alice

Post by vampireprinsezz28 »

Defiantly Alice. I mean who wouldn't want a best friend like that haha :D
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

My favorite character would have to be Carlisle, and here's why:

Carlisle was the reason the Cullens even exist. If Carlisle had not changed Esme, Edward, Rosalie, and Emmett there would be no Twilight. The story would probably be that Bella goes to Forks and ends up with Jacob Black. lol. I also like Carlisle because he is extremely compassionate and loves his family so much. That is like the dream father for a lot of people. Thanks to Carlisle, Edward is a vampire and has found a very true love with Bella. :D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
edwardsblossom
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

:P This is quite the hard decision for me, I've been trying to decide since all the books came out. I ended up forming categories. :lol:

Human: Isabella (you know...when she was a human anyway ); yes, she's a fool for how she led Jacob on and basically cheated on Edward by kissing Jacob in Eclipse and that nonsense, but I still love her. It's Bella, thats why. Everyone makes mistakes, her's are just undeniabley assinine and could have easily been avoided. :evil:

Vampire (vegetarian):
1. Edward (would say "duh" if it wasn't so rude to do so :roll: )
2. Emmett (He's fun and silly and I just loves the big guy. I also love how he treats Bella, he really is just like a big teddy bear) :tied with: Alice (She's quirky, and fits Bella well, compliments her as a sister and friend.)
3. Carlisle (He is basically vampire "God" for making all of the Cullens how they are, he's an amazing man, and he's a sweet hearted, very intellectual, well intentioned person)
4. Esme (Compassion, and her personality, and how she just wants the one's she cares for to be happy. That is all she needs to be happy.)
5. Rosalie (She's nice if she wishes to be, but usually she's just green with jealousy of Bella...that and I most DEFINITELY did not like how she basically wanted to kill Bella over Renesmee...She didn't care about Bella's health at all... :x

Vampire:
1. Marcus (I love his apathetic attitude, and his power to see relationships, he seems like a cool dude XD)
2. Felix (He's fun to read about, what with his flirting)
3. Aro (He's a nut case, but an enjoyable one :D )
4. Caius (A jerk, but a good villian to read about, he interests me greatly :roll: )
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage