Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Amethyst1 »

JASPER JASPER JASPER...i think my love for him just doubled now. he is AWESOME. all wonderful and amazing things <33

edward is still #1 though
glstewart
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by glstewart »

Besides Jacob, you mean? I do love Seth. He makes me happy. :D
I Want to Believe
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

jovialmadness wrote:I'd have to say Carlisle. I think he is so amazingly intelligent, not just on a mental level, but an emotional one as well. Every time he has a speaking bit, I'm always so amazed at the depth of his perception. I loved the part in New Moon when he was stitching up Bella and talking about choice and making the best out of what life gives you. I swear, as much as I do love Edward and Bella (and I DO love Edward, trust me), they really can't stand up to Carlisle.
I love Carlisle as well, but I don't think he's my favourite character. I completely agree with your assessment of his character though!
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

Twilove wrote:well obviously Edward every girls dream man and i love Alice shes so energetic and bubbly and come on i would love to go shopping with her she would be an amazing friend
I agree. I think Alice would be such an amazing friend. She would just be so much fun to hang-out with. She's one of those people... well, vampires... that just inexplicably draw people to her. Well, at least those her don't avoid her instinctually!
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
bellacullen4eva
Settled in Forks

Post by bellacullen4eva »

hehe good question
well besides Edward of course its Bella because she actually gets to keep Edward for the rest of eturnity!
then Alice ..... SHES JUST COOL OK?! DO YOU NEED A REASON?
then Emmett hes so funny
then Esme always so sweet...
then Carlisle always the smarts of the competition
then Jasper
then everybody else except for jacob
jacob isnt on the list because hes ugly and dumb and pervish and loves his bff's infant!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

bellacullen4eva wrote:hehe good question
well besides Edward of course its Bella because she actually gets to keep Edward for the rest of eturnity!
then Alice ..... SHES JUST COOL OK?! DO YOU NEED A REASON?
then Emmett hes so funny
then Esme always so sweet...
then Carlisle always the smarts of the competition
then Jasper
then everybody else except for jacob
jacob isnt on the list because hes ugly and dumb and pervish and loves his bff's infant!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
I agree with most of your list. Jacob definitely isn't one of my favourite characters, but I don't hate him. I agree that he's a little perverted about Bella. I don't really have a huge problem with Jacob imprinting on Renesmee anymore (initially I screamed NO and was absolutely disgusted), but then I realized as long as Renesmee and Jacob's relationship stays strictly plutonic, than I don't care. Sometimes I don't like the way he treats Bella though. Especially the way he treats her during Eclipse. He's rude just because he isn't getting what he wants.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

malaz wrote:JASPER JASPER JASPER...i think my love for him just doubled now. he is AWESOME. all wonderful and amazing things <33

edward is still #1 though
I feel that way as well. I love Edward the most, but Jasper is awesome as well.

P.S. I love your "location." I wish I could disscuss the national debt with him! Alas, it shall never happen! :cry:
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
jonsgirljen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by jonsgirljen »

Naturally, Edward is my favorite! He is absolutely perfect. He's smart, funny, compassionate, loving, and protective, not to forget that he is amazingly gorgeous. Bella was his motive for everything, her happiness and herself. Edward would do anything for her, even if it meant that it would break her heart, just to keep her safe. Edward loved Bella more than himself, more than anything.

Aside from him, I loved:
Bella - So envious...
Esme - She's one of the most caring and loving characters of the story.
Alice - Bubbly and friendly and just the person I would choose to have as a best friend and a shopping partner.
Emmett - We all need humor in our lives, especially when it comes in such a handsome package!
Jasper - Everyone loves mystery and a bad boy!
Angela - She's adorable and so caring.
Jacob - He had his bad points, but I grew to like him more and more, and I was so happy that he got his happy ending, even if I wasn't sure if I liked it at first or not.
Seth - What's not to love?
Charlie - Such a caring father. He reminds me of my dad!

So many characters to love...
Eli
Settled in Forks

Post by Eli »

I guess like most of us, my favorite es EDWARD!!!
He is just perfect, the most sweet, and beautiful man... I don't have enough words to describe him!!!
Everything in him is so amazing... the way he speaks, and the way he is with Bella, there aren't men like him in real life...

Besides Edward, I like Alice, because she reminds me of myself... (except for the vampire part, of course :D ) she is really fun, and expressive. Then we have Emmett, just a great character, also really fun...
Of course, Jacob!!! It's impossible not to love Jacob... and Seth is such a good person :)
NKistheshiz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by NKistheshiz »

Jacob is number 1 for me.
Rosalie is really growing on me, but I've always loved her.
I love Emmett and Jasper! They're so awesome.
Inquisitive and thoughtful,
she was the challenge he'd been waiting for;
a reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets.