Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by -veiled- »

ALICE! Alice Cullen without a doubt. I just love how sincere and at the same time a little bit "quirky" she is. And I love her attitude (ex, "Alice was having a little too much fun fabricating the evidence." = classic to me!)
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Jane V wrote:
malaz wrote:
Lioness Rampant wrote:Jasper.
some people have been asking why anyone would like him- and I am here to stand up for him.
1st of all, I never wanted the relationship that any of the characters had- not Bella and Edward, DEFINATELY not Nessie and Jake, DEFINATELY not Emmett and Rose, not Angela and Ben (bah- humans ;) ) Emse- Carlisle? maybe.
but hands-down, the winner for me is the love between Alice and Jasper.
they share an intense and intimate love, yet Jasper respects Alice- he is not controlling and overbearing, annoying or obnoxious, selfish or vain. He allows Alice her own desicions and her own space, and I respect that- its somethign that I don't believe many other couples have. the share an undeniably immense love.
secondly, who woudn't want to be around Jasper with his power? He is fun-loving and competive, and his attitude is infectuous! literally!
he can control my emotions ANYDAY!
"Jasper was, in his own way, just as talened as Alice with her uncannily accurate predictions. Jasper's medium was moods rather than future, and it was impossible yo resist feelign the way he wanted you to feel." pg 30, Breaking Dawn.
hthirdly- he's hot. wether Jackson Rathbone is cute or not, the Jasper Hale in my head is incredible! he's beautiful- he's a vampire!
"And then Jasper's face was peering into my window, his honey hair silver in the weak moonlight that worked through the clouds." pg 29, Breaking Dawn
fourthly- irresistable qualities:
"Now thatI could see, the scars were Jasper's most dominatnt feature. It was hard to take my eyes off his ravaged neck and jaw- hard to believe that even a vampire could have survived so many sets of teeth ripping into his throat... Any vampire that saw Jasper would have the same reaction. The scars were like a lighted billboard. Dangerous, they screamed. How many vampires had tried to kill Jasper? Hundreds? Thousands? The same number that had died in the attempt."
-B.D. pg 402
and it goes on to say "Jasper both saw and felt my assesment, my caution and he smiled wryly"
I could go on for days, but I think I've made enough points....
have I told you--you deserve an award for this? awesomest post ever, and SO true.
Jasper isn't just a minor unimportant character. HE IS WONDERFULL, fantastic, amazing, considerate and southern gentlemen *wink wink*

My favourite character is Edward. not only does he have good taste in cars but he is the most beautiful and decent person i've ever read about <3

and Emmett and Jasper come a close second.
OMG! i can't believe there's actually someone else on the planet who feels this way! all my friends like Edward :roll:
emmett and jasper are tied for first out of the cullen boys and then edward is second :D . for me anyway, lol
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

I am so torn trying to decide who my favorite character is. I know it seems generic, but I love both Edward and Bella. Edward is so loyal, passionate, caring, selfless, brave, sexy and so much more. Bella is so compassionate, brave, responsible, loving, honest, and more and more. Edward and Bella are so similar in so many ways. Both of them are such deep characters that you can't help but love them both!

Of course, I also love all the Cullens. I used to hate Rosalie, but ever since Breaking Dawn came out, I feel so much sympathy for her. I especially love Alice. She really does seem like the perfect best friend. Emmett is just a big Teddy bear. Carlilse and Esme are amazingly kind as well.

All in all... I'm still torn between Edward and Bella. ;)
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

-veiled- wrote:ALICE! Alice Cullen without a doubt. I just love how sincere and at the same time a little bit "quirky" she is. And I love her attitude (ex, "Alice was having a little too much fun fabricating the evidence." = classic to me!)
That is so true. In some ways I'm kind of like that as well. Alice just seems like the absolute perfect best friend and sister.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

sachael wrote:i really like edward so much but.. i love alice i wanna be like her and be with jasper forever.. they may not be the main couple of the saga.. but their "special love" for each other is really interesting.. hope i could read some more abt the two of them...
I completely agree with you. Alice and Jasper's relationship is so unique. I'm sure we'll learn more about their relationship in Midnight Sun... or at least I hope we will! :)
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

ok so here is my long list of favorite characters in random order :D :

edward
bella
jacob
alice
jasper
emmett
seth
embry
quil
angela
zafrina
kate
ben
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

I can't choose!!

Alice
Edward
Emmett
Carlisle
Jacob
Seth
Charlie
Garrett
Zafrina
Kate
Lauren
Nessie
Aro
Marcus
Jane

okay i better stop before I name the whole cast.
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

yeah it's really hard to choose but.. of course there's still someone that will constantly stand out.. :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

sachael wrote:yeah it's really hard to choose but.. of course there's still someone that will constantly stand out.. :)
Very true. I think Edward and Bella by far have the vote of the general population. I know it's generic, but I happen to agree. Those two are my favourite characters.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

yeah lots of people vote for bella and edward.. :) i was one of them first but i i read through.. i think i was able to change my mind.. :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!