Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

^Jasper doesn't make your list of vegetarian vampires?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
edwardsblossom
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:^Jasper doesn't make your list of vegetarian vampires?
:shock: :o

I could have sworn I put him in there, he's tied with Alice and Emmett, I love them all so much

Jasper: He deals with a lot of pain, and still stands to be a kind guy, and he is strong in every aspect (emotionally, physically, and mentally) I love that about him... and isn't his power just amazing?
§ROMY Fan For Life§ImageImage
crystal_lynn
Settled in Forks

Post by crystal_lynn »

ahh, my favorite character is so hard to choose! mine would be a toss up between alice and edward (obviously)

alice is so fun loving, caring, compassionate, and everything you would want in a sister/best friend. her character didn't really unravel until "new moon" and i really got a sense of how great of a person she really is. i mean, she went back to forks to check on bella even though she promised edward she would never. that just shows how strong of an individual she is.

and oh edward, there are so many reasons that i love him. mysterious, romantic, quirky, he can be jealous and demanding at times (which is somewhat of a turn on). i keep reminding my boyfriend that there are edwards out there and i just might stray and find one someday!
"i kissed a vamp and i liked it"
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Edward..Mr perfect, a gentleman, dazzling and so on.. All said before I imagine. He is my favorite character of all the books I've ever read. There is so much depth to him.
Not counting Edward, I would say Alice. She has so much energy and seems to be very fun to be with. And I wouldn't mind if someone wanted to take me shopping and buy me designer clothes :) She has a heart of gold and will always be there for her family. She is the kind of person I would like for a sister.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

Jasper.

I don't get why everyone goes nuts over Edward . . . he's kind of boring if you ask me.

I also like Alice and Emmett, oh and Carlisle, but no as much as Jasper XD
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Hey guys. I am working on a short story, and am having major problems with finding the right characters. If you have any suggestions PM me. :D
ImageImageImage
FindYourTrueCalling
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by FindYourTrueCalling »

Okay the obvious is Edward. ;]
But apart from him my favourite has to be Alice and Jasper! I love Alices cuteness, attitude and whole manner ! Wouldnt you just love to have a sister/friend like her?! ;] And just Jasper because he is so mysterious ! He should have been given such a bigger role!
Emma.
xoxo
ImageImage
TeamJacob.TeamEdward.TeamJasper.
Because of Twilight,I have unrealistic expectations in men.
edwardsblossom
Location: Going crazy over Rogue and Gambit. Gotta love 'em; Hanging with TE and TC. Woot.

Post by edwardsblossom »

dazzlingdynamite wrote:Jasper.

I don't get why everyone goes nuts over Edward . . . he's kind of boring if you ask me.

I suppose some may consider Edward a boring kind of guy. It's because he's from the Victorian era, where society restricted so much of what is allowed. But then, Edward is a gentleman as well, who restrict themselves, and by today's standards may not be much "fun." I think it's the fact that he is such a sweet heart about everything, and that gentlemanly way of his that makes him so fantabulous...that's right "FANTABULOUS!" :lol: :roll: :geek:

And the fangirls give more than enough excitement for Edward and everyone else ;) :D -myself included XDDD-
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

edwardsblossom wrote:
dazzlingdynamite wrote:Jasper.

I think it's the fact that he is such a sweet heart about everything, and that gentlemanly way of his that makes him so fantabulous...that's right "FANTABULOUS!" :lol: :roll: :geek:
That's a great expression :) Really like it. What I like about Edward is exactly that he is such a gentleman and a bit old fashioned. And I don't think he's boring. He's clearly intelligent, someone you can have a conversation with. And there is clearly a sense of humor in him as well.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
edwardsblossom

Post by edwardsblossom »

I like that word too, it just came to me :lol: Had to use it.

I wouldn't be able to stand a guy that I couldn't have an actual intellectual conversation with. If you can't communicate with him, then there isn't much of a relationship is there? :?

And good Carlisle, I wish there were men with Edward's kind of chilvary around nowadays... heck, there aren't too many guys that have ever even heard of such a word. :| is sad, I think. Edward isn't patronizing in his views in women, but respectful. *swoons* Gosh, I love that vampire *swoons again and faints* :lol: