Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
zeri95
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by zeri95 »

Carlisle because he's alwasy so kind and considerate...and cuz he never killed a human...and Esme just because she's everything a mother should be (even though they're not really her children). Also, I really like Charlie because he cares soo much for his daughter and would do anything for her. I love minor characters :D but my favorite major/minorish characters are Emmet and Alice. Emmet because everytime he speaks it makes me laugh. And Alice kinda because of the whole "never lets them wear the same outfit" lol I luve that about her, and because she truly loves Bella and knew that even before she spoke to her. And also, psychics are awesome...I also find it great that she's so annoying :)
Don't get me wrong, Edward and Bella are amazing and I luve them too but they're like second favorite, because sometimes they just annoy me! And its not even the good kind of annoying like Alice...
Jacob?? Ehh I don't know. I kinda like him in New Moon because he's (almost) always there for Bella. But in Eclipse? And Breaking Dawn? Ugh. But I have to admit, I laughed during his book in Breaking Dawn a lot, which made up for some of his mean-ness to Bella in Eclipse.
alicecullenrox33
Settled in Forks

Post by alicecullenrox33 »

OMG!!! i luv luv luv emmitt and alice! yay alice!!! :D
Alice Cullen foreva
Jaelyn Caycee
Settled in Forks

Post by Jaelyn Caycee »

I would have to say my fave character is Alice. She's poetic and classy. I could see being best friends with her.
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

EMMETT MCCARTY CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Whyness?:
He's so sweet to his family and protects them, he accepted Bella pretty easily and even got close enough to tease her (awh), he is SO ****** FUNNY! and has teh best jokes, he tolerates that blonde witch he calls his wife, he's pretty laid back, he is zeee Cullen/Hale who complains the least, we don't know much about him (sadly! :cry: ) and he is so perteee :D
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
phoebe
Settled in Forks

Post by phoebe »

Alice is definitely the most interesting!

With her past that she cant remember, all her visions - whether or not they will happen or how it changes, plus she has the funniest lines.. :D witty!
www.Twilightment.com
Cool Twilight Products Online
Glitters
Settled in Forks

Post by Glitters »

All the Cullen´s are my favourites but Emmet and Alice are the best. Without being in the spotlight like Edward or Bella (lets consider her a Cullen)
Emmet is funny and the way he shows his affection for either Rose or Bella it just makes him look so human! and Alice is the best if I could chose to have her as a little sister I would, lovely and caring and happy all the time.
***Glitters***
[/bhttp://pic.photobucket.com/spacer.gif
minty88
Settled in Forks

Post by minty88 »

Oh, it wouldn't exactly be fair to say Jacob, so im going to say which is a huge contradiction - Rosalie i just think she's a really endearing character i mean of course she has her flaws but then again so does everyone its just that Rosalies flaws are a lot more superficial - she can't be all terrible i mean shes got Emmet!!!!
The star that burns twice as bright, lives half as long....
Mrs Ag
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs Ag »

I love all ;;<3
But my favorites are Carlisle and Rosalie.
Como tudo na vida, só tive de decidir o que fazer com o que me foi dado.
Like everything in life, I just had to decide what to do with what I was given.
Carlisle Cullen
BereavedBree
Settled in Forks

Post by BereavedBree »

Ah.. I love all the characters that Stephanie Meyer has created. From the good to the bad (I love to hate those evil characters), from the major to the minor.

My favorite character is probably Bella because it is through Bella that we enter into this fascinating world. Bella seems so real to me and I can relate to her in so many ways. I love her love for Edward and Jacob and all of her friends and family. And, through Midnight Sun, I love Bella even more because of the way Edward finds perfection in all of her flaws.

Speaking of Edward, *Sigh*, oh how I love Edward. I've loved Edward from Twilight but I have to admit that he bothered me in a lot of little ways until I read Midnight Sun. He's vulnerability and short comings have made him so much more appealing in every way. I hope beyond hope that Meyer finishes Midnight Sun and that she is inspired to continue the series from Edward's perspective, it's just so fascinating.

I love Jacob and his good natured attitude. I love Alice for her spunky enthusiasm. I love Carlisle as a mentor. I love Esme for her unwavering love. I love Charlie for being stubbornly protective of Bella. I love Angela and wish I could be as pure as she appears in Edward's eyes. Oh, I love them all.

As for minor characters, I love Bree. Her misunderstood fear of being a monster and her passion for her confusing new thirst are so interesting. And, I love Seth, he's so sweet and innocent.

I just can't pick one. I love them all. I think Stephanie is amazing at developing complex characters (there's so much depth to ever part in her books)!!!
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

BereavedBree wrote:Ah.. I love all the characters that Stephanie Meyer has created. From the good to the bad (I love to hate those evil characters), from the major to the minor.

My favorite character is probably Bella because it is through Bella that we enter into this fascinating world. Bella seems so real to me and I can relate to her in so many ways. I love her love for Edward and Jacob and all of her friends and family. And, through Midnight Sun, I love Bella even more because of the way Edward finds perfection in all of her flaws.

Speaking of Edward, *Sigh*, oh how I love Edward. I've loved Edward from Twilight but I have to admit that he bothered me in a lot of little ways until I read Midnight Sun. He's vulnerability and short comings have made him so much more appealing in every way. I hope beyond hope that Meyer finishes Midnight Sun and that she is inspired to continue the series from Edward's perspective, it's just so fascinating.

I love Jacob and his good natured attitude. I love Alice for her spunky enthusiasm. I love Carlisle as a mentor. I love Esme for her unwavering love. I love Charlie for being stubbornly protective of Bella. I love Angela and wish I could be as pure as she appears in Edward's eyes. Oh, I love them all.

As for minor characters, I love Bree. Her misunderstood fear of being a monster and her passion for her confusing new thirst are so interesting. And, I love Seth, he's so sweet and innocent.

I just can't pick one. I love them all. I think Stephanie is amazing at developing complex characters (there's so much depth to ever part in her books)!!!

Sorry, but I couldn't help myslef!
Not to be mean or anything, but it's Stephenie, not Stephanie. It's took from her father's name, Stephen, and they added an 'ie' for it to be feminine.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way