Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
GentleGeorge
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by GentleGeorge »

I like most of the characters. Like most people, I do like Edward. He's very kind, sweet and caring but he isn't perfect. He does have his flaws(minor flaws but still flaws :)) which is more realistic. He can be a bit too protective of Bella but I think it's good to show he isn't the perfect guy ALL of the time :) I think Jacob is one of the best characters aswell. I liked him in Twilight and the start of New Moon but then he started to annoy me, especially in Eclipse. He got better again in Breaking Dawn. I still didn't actually like him like I did at the start but he is very important to the story. He's one of the most well written characters, funny, immature, infuriating at times and like a lot of teenage boys are :) I like most of the other Cullens. Carlisle is calm and caring, Esme is sweet, Alice is funny and adorable, Emmett is hilarious, Jasper has a mystery to him which is interesting. I don't like Rosalie but she's a good character and I do feel sorry for her. She is funny too! I like the fact that Bella is the heroine but she isn't miss perfect. She's realistic. She's sarcastic, clumsy, awkward and you can relate to a lot of the things she does and says. She makes mistakes and she doubts whether she is good enough for Edward, which a lot of people would do if they were with a guy like him! Seth is a sweetie aswell :)
topfrog007
Settled in Forks

Post by topfrog007 »

Edward, Edward, Edward. Love him to death!!! Sensitive and Strong.
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

Besides the obvious two, I would have to say... Alice! OMG she is a lovable, and amazing and oh-so funny. I just love all the lines that she says, funnyness. I don't know exactly how to describe Alice though without saying what I already said.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Rae Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Rae Cullen »

I would have to say Alice, she just makes me wish that the Twilight universe was real and that I could just go up to Forks and meet her! She is so sweet, caring, comforting, and a lot of other things that makes her so lovable! I'm not sure about what others think on this but I think Ashley Greene is perfect for portraying Alice on screen.
"No one ever bets against Alice...except the wolves."Image Image
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Well besides Edward it is most likely Alice! YAY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALICE!
ImageImageImage
QuileuteLegend
Settled in Forks

Post by QuileuteLegend »

Jacob, I guess. But it's very close. I also love the rest of the werewolves, especially Sam Uley, Carlisle, Jane, Alec, Garret, Kate, Emmet, Jasper, and Seth. And Mike is so funny.
theotherStephanie
Wandering Through Town
Location: Really in Washington, sitting under a Madrone tree waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Post by theotherStephanie »

Like a lot of contributors to this thread, I don't really have a favorite favorite. I like all the main characters very much, and even the bad guys fit their place in the story well. But I have to say, I find Jasper the most intriguing of the characters. With his background, it seems to me that he has the most to overcome and therefore his struggle with who he is and who he wants to be is the most compelling. And Jackson Rathbone is just too cute for words and Openhome has written her fanfic about Alice, with enough insight about Jasper that really fills in the gaps about Jasper's history. So when I think of Jasper, I see the actor and think of the Openhome character and put that together with what is known from all four books and voila! Instant attraction!
Last edited by theotherStephanie on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carlisle's medical transcriptionist
Edward's piano student
Esme's historic restoration research assistant
Alice's wardrobe consultant
Who knew cold hands could be so HOT??!!
Beckyno1
Settled in Forks

Post by Beckyno1 »

Easy...I love Rosalie!
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

For me, this question is like almost impossible to answer with one character.
I like most of the characters soo.
Like many of you, i really adore Edward. He's my favorite fictive character ever. He's so kind and caring and really, i dunno, not arrogant and I can keep going.
I like Bella cause I can totally relate to her, being a 17 year old girl, clumsy, not the cheerleader kind of girl, just normal. She's not perfect at all and that's what makes her so special to me.
I love Alice bcause she exactly the kind of girl i could really get along with. Her bubbly and enthusiastic personality is amazing. She's the kind of girl I would love to have as best friend.
Emmett is the guy I would love to have as a big brother. He's real funny and all that but he's also really there for his friends and family.
Jasper is mysterious, which is what holds the appael for me. He's duch an interesting character.
Carlisle and Esme are like perfect parents. Theyre caring and really kind and they want what's best for their kids.
Jacob is an extremely good and loyal friend,and Seth even more so.
I could keep going on and on and on...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

It's still Jasper to me.
Alice.
Embry.
Emmett.
Yupp. :D

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo