Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by italiangirl1577 »

Everyone's favorite character is always one of the Cullens or the werewolves. Well, mine is neither. My favorite character is Aro.

Aro is a very complex character, I think, because of his unique (and quite intimidating, in my opinnion) ability to hear every thought you've ever had. That is seriously quite a frightening concept: someone being able to hear everything you've ever thought. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have definitely thought stuff in the past that I don't want anyone else to ever see! Aro is just not your typical villian, either. He's just so...I'm not sure if 'kind' is the right word, but he's not completely ruthless and savage, like most antagonists. And, in my opinnion, he's quite a good actor: he puts on a real good show, especially in Breaking Dawn. He even brought his own audience! And he's Italian...yeah, I like that...
flutterbymonkeys`
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by flutterbymonkeys` »

[quote="LeechesRule95"]
6. EMMET: big brother i never had, funny...

AGH! I forgot Emmet! Ok, here goes

I also think Emmet is awesome LOL he just is such a boy. Almost died fighting a bear........ LOL and is, as LeechesRule95 said, the Big Brother everyone should have
Lion+Lamb=Lochness Monster!
JN
KaylaMarieBlack7
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by KaylaMarieBlack7 »

Jacob Black is my all time favorite character.
Mostly because he was there for Bella.
He is her best friend && her own personal sun =].
&& he just seems like he would be totally amazing if he was a real person.
I ♥ Jacob Black.
Ever since New Moon. =]
PissedPrincess
Settled in Forks

Same here.

Post by PissedPrincess »

Ellie Ibis wrote:Leah Clearwater. She's strong, brave, and manages to work through all of her heartbreak and problems. She evolves as a character and proves to be the most down-to-earth and real about all of the situations she's thrown into. She mourns when she should, but also doesn't let her life remain destroyed when it is torn apart.

I know she's a minor character, but I love her.
Also she's way more sure of herself and not a complaing ding dong the witch is dead which old witch the wicked witch like Bella.
furrynfun
Settled in Forks

Post by furrynfun »

I love Alice! I love her positive and preppy attitude! I think her power is the coolest! I feel like a have a lot in common with her!Like her I love fashion and clothes and can be really hyper sometimes!
:D
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Edward - he is incredibly sexy, with a really hot voice. He is the most decent and amazing and kind and selfless person I've EVER read about. He is so fun and loving. He's really adorable and so kind. He's incredibly noble and...I love everything about him. there is nothing that he wouldn't sacrafice and give up for bella to be happy, nothing that could stop him for giving her what she wants, whatever it is. He is absolutely sureal and mesmerizing. He is the most romantic guy ever, and the way he loves bella..is just...amazing <33

Jasper - Jasper is so authentic and mysterious. He's so intelligient and funny with his scary dialgoue (yeah, am weird) but just really menacing at times too, with his "vampire instincts" - i love him as a person. i love him wholly. i think he's great. i adore the way he loves Alice, he would do ANYTHING for her and i think that's amazing. Plus, he's from the south. gotta love some texan confiderate majors. he is just...ahhh, impossible to describe. any adjective isn't worth describing him with because it will be an understatement. he is not just "amazing" and "hot" he is SO MUCH more than that, like an infintive number or something.

emmett - OH MY GOD..there is so much reason to love him. in short and plain words. FUNNIEST DUDE EVER...okay, ever - ever written in a book i've read and in real life too. there is no one like emmett, no one that can reach his height of fun and sense of humour and goodness. swear to it, funniest dude ever, and i mean it EVER. and not to mention that he is blazing hot. y'know how jake is bella's sun, well, Emmett is my sun. he is bright and beautiful and lights my day with his endless jokes--funniest guy ever, remember? and not to mention the way he loves Rose, sure, it's mostly physical haha, but he loves her and i love him for that.
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

italiangirl1577 wrote:Everyone's favorite character is always one of the Cullens or the werewolves. Well, mine is neither. My favorite character is Aro.

Aro is a very complex character, I think, because of his unique (and quite intimidating, in my opinnion) ability to hear every thought you've ever had. That is seriously quite a frightening concept: someone being able to hear everything you've ever thought. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have definitely thought stuff in the past that I don't want anyone else to ever see! Aro is just not your typical villian, either. He's just so...I'm not sure if 'kind' is the right word, but he's not completely ruthless and savage, like most antagonists. And, in my opinnion, he's quite a good actor: he puts on a real good show, especially in Breaking Dawn. He even brought his own audience! And he's Italian...yeah, I like that...
WONDERFUL explanation of Aro's awesomeness.
Granted, I love me some Edward, Jasper, Jacob, and Emmett. And Leah and Seth Clearwater, too.
But I love how you explained Aro. I've always loved Aro as the complex character that he is. Edward just tends to fog my mind up cause I get carried away. But I've always had this almost respectful fascination for who Aro is; he does put up a wonderful act and he plays the game extremely well.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i never thought of aro as a villain.. i always thought of him as the protector of the vampire clan.. wether the human bloodsuckers or the vegetarians.. he has to make sure that the co-existence between the humans, vampires (even werewolves) will stay in peace... for so long as there will be no conflicts.. or inany case there will be.. he'll make sure that it will be taken care of..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

I've seen Aro as a villian, but not so much as a villian...does that make any sense? lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
LanieBeth
Settled in Forks

Post by LanieBeth »

I don't know if I could choose. I like Edward but I wouldn't be able to say he's my favourite. Maybe Emmett because I've always liked the big brother type person and he's definitely that. He's hard headed, strong, and the overall perfect big brother. Then again I really like Jasper because he's all experienced with fighting and yet he's really ~calm~ and collected. Plus all the pretty bite mark scars :( yeah I'm a sucker for scars.
-laniebeth @ http://laniebeth.etsy.com for kitsch shirts and jewelry