Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Post by Amivera »

Kachiti wrote:
Amivera wrote:^Sorry, I didn't quite understand that, Kachiti.

You said and I quote " Edward Cullen is a******* and Twilight is a******."
What are the asterisks for? What did I say? I'm extremely confused! 0.0
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

holdingoutforjacob - are you telling me that my opinions are wrong? and i interpreted the books wrong?
i didn't' miss amivera's points, i know what she's trying to say but she keeps twisting my words and interpreting what i am saying in her own way which results in somethings that i wasn't saying at all and it's annoying. if she misunderstood me, that's fine.
Amivera - if you don't understand what i am saying, just ask and i would be happily to clarify more if you'd like. I am pretty sure you understand what i am saying but you keep saying stuff that i wasn't saying. so yeah :D
i am not blaming ANYONE for anything. my posts were talking about edward, so i definitly didn't understand you when you said i was blaming bella for something i never said.
______
whatever though. i don't want to keep talking about this.
___

Isobella - man..how about EVERYTHING edward does. i've never had a boyfriend so i can't relate to anyone having a sweet bf.
i am definitly up for some intensity and romanticism. anytime. and that's basically edward, so yeah. i want the whole package please? ;)
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

no no malaz, i'm saying that you interpreted the points amivera was trying to make incorrectly. whether that is her fault or your fault is unclear.

you obviously did not understand her point or else this wouldn't have happened....

yes your posts were about edward, but you DID say that if bella had expressed her love differently, he might have realized that he should stay... i can find that quote for you if you'd like.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
KaseyHeartEdward
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Isobelle wrote:So for a little ice breaker, I've been thinking that someone should take a "How to Romance your girlfriend" from most of Edwards actions. My boyfriend actually asked me if after reading Twilight I had higher expectations from him. Fortunately he is already super sweet.

What are some of the moments that you just sighed with envy, wishing edward was saying them to you

The ending of new moon. When they are in the bedroom! Swoon.

Or the Medow scene! Again Swoon.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

holdingoutforjacob wrote: kachiti i'm sorry if it seems like i'm yelling at you, i'm really not, you haven't done anything wrong, i just don't want anything to get started that will cause an argument.
What are you talking about? Yelling what yelling. You haven't done anything. I was talking to Amivera about she said about Edward but nothing about you.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Kachiti
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Kachiti »

Amivera wrote: What are the asterisks for? What did I say? I'm extremely confused! 0.0
Okay you said and I quote "Edward Cullen is abusive and Twilight is absurd". That's why your post on how wonderful Edward is, does not make any sense.
Frustrated love has been the incentive for many great works.
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

malaz wrote: Amivera - if you don't understand what i am saying, just ask and i would be happily to clarify more if you'd like.
Amivera wrote: Could you clarify what you meant and where I missed your point?
I did ask a page ago, but I guess you missed it.

Kachiti, I'm not quite sure what it is you're trying to do, but your attempts at getting a 'rise' aren't working very well at all, and it would be greatly appreciated if you dropped your false accusations. Plzkthnx.
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
pubesy
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by pubesy »

GUYS!

This is getting beyond a joke.

It is PAINFUL to read this thread lately!

All this "i am not misinterpreting you...you are misinterpreting me" crap is rediculus! Stop taking snipes and swipes at each other.

just stop it.

what happened to relaxed, informal discussion about a book we all loved? The discussion has been lost to immaturity and name calling.

and what is with all of the negativity towards characters? Bella is too selfish...and Edward is abusive. Renesmeee is too perfect? what utter rubbish
It is so easy to criticize a person/character, it is a lot more difficult to recognize strengths.

Relax!
Team Switzerland - Thanks for the sig Alysha
adultes lexiconum recipientes nuntiis singulis
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

Edward's strengths are:
-His ability to control his bloodlust
-His ability to be a perfect gentleman without complaint
-His ability to attend high school many times without being eaten alive by hordes of lusty girls XD
-His ability to attend medical school twice (I wish we'd seen more of his medical knowledge in Midnight Sun)
-His ability to be extremely calm in situations a most people would freak out in
-His ability to master his emotions (or at least hide them)
-His ability to dazzle a number of females (and perhaps some males) through ink and paper

Cheers! :D
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:
yes your posts were about edward, but you DID say that if bella had expressed her love differently, he might have realized that he should stay... i can find that quote for you if you'd like.
no no. see that's where you misinterpreted me. It's true, i said bella didn't say much to edward. most of her thoughts were internal. but most of the stuff she said to edward regarding how much she loved him is a little melodramatic and hard to believe. i never implyed that she were to blame and neither have i said that she should have done something differently to keep edward around.
Remeber, i agreed with you that the event was an avoidable.
really, my post was just pointing something out. whether you guys agree or not.

i have to go now but i'll answer the topic question later (and reply to your jake post hofj

geez pubesy - no one is yelling at anyone. if we were this thread would have gained a few more pages.