Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Edward Cullen #2

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

aimee_xbella wrote:
Stupidshinyvolvowner wrote:So do I. I don't like that he left, but I do understand why he did. He was trying to set Bella free so she could live a safe, happy life.
I guess I can see it from his point of view though. I mean if he knew that leaving her would put him in such pain, and he knew that she'd be in a lot of pain also. And I'm sure he understands her well enough to know that she would be in so much pain and would not ever forget him. Though I think it was necessary for the plot of the books that he did leave even if I didn't like it. It definitely had made their love stronger, and had them realize that they cannot live without each other, kinda like the saying "don't know what you have until you lose it".
Yeah.I don't really think Edward realized quite how strong Bella's love was. I don't think he would have left if he had known the devastating effect it had on her. He was perfectly fine with hurting himself, but I don't think he would ever have knowingly hurt her THAT bad.
kidcat1234
Settled in Forks

Post by kidcat1234 »

OBSCESSION!!! i cant stop thinking about edward and me wanting to be with him even though hes fiction. Can someone help me get out of this and be "normal" again?!!!??! :?:
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

kidcat1234 wrote:OBSCESSION!!! i cant stop thinking about edward and me wanting to be with him even though hes fiction. Can someone help me get out of this and be "normal" again?!!!??! :?:

I'm not sure this is the place to come to ask for that particular piece advice. I think we are all in this pretty deep.
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Hold those thoughts, I'm starting a new thread.

Edward Cullen #3: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =16&t=2742
Banner by urcoolcarrie